Update: 88 Bronco dually diesel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
Ditch the stacks, ditch the horns on top, ditch the dually axles, and ditch the 6" body lift.

Then throw on a 4" suspension lift, some srw axles, some fat 36" tires wrapped around some 20" wheels, and a 4" exhaust with a 5" tip exiting behind the rear wheel.

But to each his own!

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow that looks like one of those dubs matchbox cars did a diesel bronco. the crap you try keeps me amazed keep going though looks good (as good as a dully bronco will look)
whats next a cent conversion?

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
... was passed by a smart car pulling a 20ft trailer same as mine that I was pulling.

Billy,

Please tell me you are joking...... I think it is a joke...... but some of the things I have seen on the road......

But then again I did see this pic on the U-Haul website when I was looking to rent a trailer......

Attachments

• smart_uhaul.jpg
    smart_uhaul.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 158

Black dawg

Reaction score
You guys crack me up, its a dually diesel bronco with STACKS, and the wheels and tires are what make it too much for you.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Looks like ya added the trailer tow mirrors so you can see around the stacks!

I just don't know,..I am kinda liking it,..I can see where your going with it,.then I kinda threw up in my mouth a little..

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not me man! I love it just the way you have it. Hell yes it looks like a big R/C toy. Why not? There's a reason people draw cartoons the way they do. Because they are impossible to create for real. Well you have done it my friend, and while it's totally impractical and would never turn a wheel in PA, I commend you for your creativity and idealistic binge. ;Sweet

:hail :hail :hail

Fordman75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like Broncos. But for some reason it reminds me of the tractors in the "Cars" movie. I'm expecting it to tip over backwards and stand on it's tailgate!:D

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Not me man! I love it just the way you have it. Hell yes it looks like a big R/C toy. Why not? There's a reason people draw cartoons the way they do. Because they are impossible to create for real. Well you have done it my friend, and while it's totally impractical and would never turn a wheel in PA, I commend you for your creativity and idealistic binge. ;Sweet

:hail :hail :hail

Hell ya Mel..... I agree, and I would drive it..... it would be a blast... and as an added bonus, it would **** off the neighbors!!!!!! (Ask Trav, he understands what I mean)....

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 with Mel.
come on guys.it's a fun toy! don't take it too seriously and look at it again.:)

You must be registered for see images attach

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” - Albert Einstein

lmao @ what gonecrazy saw!!! hahaha.a pic of that would have been cool too.:D
worthy of a new siggy quote.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online