TS Performance DHRA race and Open House Party

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
OK everyone the date has been set for Saturday May 1st. This is the kickoff race for 2004 season. The race will be held at Beech Bend Raceway. We will get a link up soon with all the race information, schedule of events and a list of area hotels.

We will also be having an open house on Friday April 30th at the new TS Performance shop.

Mark your calenders for a good time!

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Guys this Race is going to be Awsome with the Top Gun Race going on..Right now there's going to be $2000 going to the fastest street legal diesel in a heads up all out run what you brung race ...we're talking some of the Fastest diesels pickups in the country are going to be there.... If you can only make one race this year this should be the one!!

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phil, it sounds like a blast but kinda easing the wife in to to whole race scene, so Muncie will have to be good enough for us. Maybe next year:love:

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Well I understand... Next time though...Oh yeah by the way there is rumor of Maddog coming with his Cummins powered Ford Crewcab long wheel base Pickup...

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
The pot for the Fastest Street Diesel is now up to $2,500. Wade Johnson with WJ's Performance just added $500.00. Thanks WJ!

Our current donating sponsors for the DHRA/TS Performance Challenge are:

Mass Diesel
Diesel Innovations
WJ's Performance
TS Performance

The event here at TS will start Friday morning when the shop opens.
(8:30) The dyno will be set up here at the shop all day on Friday.
We will post the race time soon for the Saturday race event at Beech Bend. Keep checking the link on the website at www.tsperformanceproducts.com

Last edited:

Bean

Reaction score
Hopin to be there, gotta local pull on the first too. Gonna try to do both if possible. How much is entry fees and dyno fees?

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean
Hopin to be there, gotta local pull on the first too. Gonna try to do both if possible. How much is entry fees and dyno fees?

The Dyno fee's will be up to David( the Dyno guy) the race fees will be set by the track ..I think last year it was like $20.00???

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Dennis(TS Performance) Bullydog has just put up another $500 for the fastest Street Diesel!!! That makes the purse a grand total of $3000 ....:D

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
Edge Products just sweetened the pot even more!!:thanks:

The pot is now up to $3,500 for the "Top Gun" race that will be following the DHRA race. Official rules will be posted on the race page this week. www.tsperformance.com

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
TopGun Rule for the big money

2004 TS Performance Street Diesel Top Gun Shoot Out Rules

Entries must first race in the DHRA race prior to the Top Gun Shootout, and make at least 1 round of qualifying.

All Power Adders and slicks allowed.

Trucks must have License, Insurance and be street legal.

Trucks must also retain the factory radiator

Trucks must have working Lights. ( such as Taillights, marker lights, Reverse lights, etc.)

Trucks that are not street legal will not be permitted to participate.

How to win

This is a one shot opportunity to for one pass and winner takes all. No money or trophy will be given for second place. Drivers will be given one pass down the track and must have a recorded reaction time and 60’ time in order to be considered for the money and trophy. If no reaction time or 60’ is present driver will be disqualified with no exceptions. The winner will be determined by the fastest ET. In the event of an ET tie the fastest MPH will decide the winner. It is recommended that the trucks being raced be in compliance with the DHRA rules and regulations this is done for your safety. Attached is a list of Sponsors and Money that will be awarded along with a Trophy from TS Performance. Anyone attempting to break or bend any of the above rules will be disqualified.

Prize Money and Sponsors
TS Performance $1000.00
Mass Diesel $500.00
Diesel Innovations $500.00
WJ’s Performance $500.00
BullyDog $500.00 in Product
Edge Products $500.00

Total as of 4-10-04 $3500.00

A Trophy will also be awarded to the winner and it will list all of the sponsors on it as well.

Bye Now

Sponsor
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the pot just got bigger

Thanks to Pacific Performance Engineering for donating $300.00 the prize money is now $3800.00.

Someone will definitely get to eat at the Sizzler

Dennis

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Damn boys and Girls this is going to be the race to be at and see.. Swamps Diesel Performance just put up another $500 bringing the total to $4300 winner take all..Somebodys gonna break going for that kinda cash..this will be the race of races..

Ain't got this kinda money on the line..anywhere ,anytime for a diesel only race..:D

Last edited: