Truck going in shop for work

wanderer

Obtuse Degenerate
Reaction score
you may wanna drop the beer and go reread the post again.i never said anything about the way the truck runs with gaskets in the manifolds.i said nobody made gaskets for the PSD exhaust manifold,wich i found out i was wrong about that.

the downpipe doesnt need to be removed to do the uppipe donuts.

im not gonna get into the "I was smart enough to get someone else to turn wrenches on the truck while I drank beer and watched them groan about how tight everything was" comment just check these pictures out.and also let not forget the truck that was burnt by thier HPOP system cuz of a hacked hose.oh and the injector in a friends truck that the top half of it was loose.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/249890596arpbEK

You're the one who jumped in this thread spouting your expertise, and now it seems that you just have a problem with Swamps Diesel. No matter, to each his own views, just be sure that you know what you are talking about next time.

(Yankees are such easy targets:shoot: ):rotflmao

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i did not know that exhaust gaskets were available for the PSD and i believe i said that a few times in this thread.then i was corrected and even given a part number that has been added to my book of part numbers,and again i admitted to being incorrect.and with this i am done with this thread.

just be sure that you know what you are talking about next time.
and since my hands have been the only hands in my truck and the fact that i have diesel repair shops calling me for advise on 7.3PSDs i think i know what i am talkin about

wanderer

Obtuse Degenerate
Reaction score
OK....points made and personal prefrences expressed......back off the personal jabs :backoff ............................

aww George, it's all in clean fun. Stereotypes of the south are pervasive around these boards. Wasn't a personal jab.:angel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online