Truck died again

Boston

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crazy, who'd have guessed, so what do you guys do to help thin out the fuel ? I'd have thought the antigell would do the trick, but apparently not. Although it could have been fatigued over time and finally just let go now that its getting colder out.

No time at present to go searching for who sells pumps, I seem to remember something about moose pumps being offered here somewhere, people seem to have a lot of respect for them. Anyone got a link ?

Black dawg

Reaction score
crazy, who'd have guessed, so what do you guys do to help thin out the fuel ? I'd have thought the antigell would do the trick, but apparently not. Although it could have been fatigued over time and finally just let go now that its getting colder out.

No time at present to go searching for who sells pumps, I seem to remember something about moose pumps being offered here somewhere, people seem to have a lot of respect for them. Anyone got a link ?

anything near the viscosity of diesel shouldnt twist off the shaft, but if you are running a fairly straight mix of wmo it could have been ready to go.

Oh and if you are convinced that you need to run garbage fuel (as I have been for several years now) you might as well learn how to fix these pumps (actually the entire fuel system) yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online