tractor weight?

rthomas

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can find the weight of a 60's ford 1900 tractor? it seems pretty heavy with attacments (bucket, mower, wheel weights) and i dont know if i have any buisness hauling this thing on the car trailer

Believer45

Reaction score
rthomas said:
does anyone know where i can find the weight of a 60's ford 1900 tractor? it seems pretty heavy with attacments (bucket, mower, wheel weights) and i dont know if i have any buisness hauling this thing on the car trailer

Check www.yesterdaystractors.com - it has a wealth of information on older tractors.

For specs try THIS LINK to tractordata.com - it shows the weight at 2589 lbs, if the tires are filled with liquid add 400 lbs per tire or so. I would think you are fine on a car hauler.

They also show date of manufacture from 1979-1982. If you take your serial number and go to yesterdays tractors they have a link in their research/information section on the left side of their web page that can get you the year.

Dave / Believer45

rthomas

Reaction score
thanks dave, i think that adds up about right, the tires are water filled and each of the rear wheels have 2 weights on them, add the 771 loader attachment and the 938 mower its easy to see where it gets it weight from, ive moved it a couple of times and it lifts the rear of my truck off the ground when its on the ramps and most full size trucks and large cars dont do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online