Track bar bracket= Hardest part i've EVER had to find.............

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
He just thinks im a hoarder lol.

I think of myself as more of a collector. Funny thing is I saw one in the junkyard on an f350 and didnt grab it. When I went back for it it was gone. I Kind of kick myself now lol.

Dont feel bad. I do the same thing with Drivers u-bolt plates. I think I have 8 nowcookoo

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the "points" in the right direction here guys! Especially Billy and Brad!
I ended up getting one from Billy, great guy I must say!

Brad- I heard back from Collis truck parts this AM and they did find a bracket for me and wanted $75 for it. More than a fair price I must say, but I had already committed to buy from Billy.

Amazing though, been searching for one for 2 weeks, then all of a sudden i get leads on 4 brackets through this forum..............just goes to show how great this place is...............

Thanks!

Matt

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have on also if anyone needs one. Figured I'd throw that out incase anyone brings this thread up in the future looking for one.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i had one and tossed it cause it didnt work for me. guess i shoulda held on to it like i do with everything else. think i got 3 sets of injector lines, 4 rear driveshafts, 6 front shafts, 2 IP's, and a spare rear axle. sold my front axle off. still sorta kicking myself for that one. lol

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I save everything too lol. I could go for pages on all the crap I've got and forgotten about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online