this will get the greenies going.....

jim x 3

1988 F-350 DRW
Reaction score
Well, I don't have the (stinking) badges, but my F-350 is a plug-in hybrid.

There's a plug that sticks out of the front grill - I plug it in at night.

Regards,

02AutoWag

Reaction score
Here's an easy way to get one of these emblems...

step 1- drive around until you see a prius.
step 2- follow that prius for a while, eventually the prius will accelerate out of control...
step 3- once Prius flips off the road, pull the emblems off the car, pull the driver out of the wreckage, call 911.

;Sweet
:rotflmaoFixed it for ya.:rotflmao

Heath
Lower the volume or use headphones...foul language alert. :rotflmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4PtafRB9c

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I used to keep my truck pulled in with the battery charger cause the batts kept dying, and the neighbor came up to me and was like... "why is your car always plugged in, it is battery powered or a hybrid or something???"

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I am going to have to get one of those Towcat!

On another note, next moron that cuts me off in his hybrid whatever, I plan on following them till they stop....and getting a couple of new hybrid badges for my N14 powered Kenworth:rotflmao:backoff

jperecko

Diesel Ape
Reaction score
I used to keep my truck pulled in with the battery charger cause the batts kept dying, and the neighbor came up to me and was like... "why is your car always plugged in, it is battery powered or a hybrid or something???"

The alternator was out on my Benz for about a week and I was charging the batt every time I was home and my neighbor thought that I was "experimenting with some kinda electric power". Yeah... some people are not too bright.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I was talking about my new hybrid in the store one day and the lady in front of me turned around and asked what I have, she just got a prius, so I excitedly explained that my new F350 not only runs on DIESEL but it will also run on used deep fryer oil or used motor oil :sly she almost fainted ;Sweet the greenies are wacko, perhaps they cant afford a dictionary to look up the word hybrid, I had hybrid chickens after my barred rock **** screwed my Rode Island Red hen ;Sweet

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
The Greenies would love my 6.9 conversion, smokes like a freight train right now....LOL....You couldn't see the back of the truck when I drove down the street the other day....:rotflmao

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was talking about my new hybrid in the store one day and the lady in front of me turned around and asked what I have, she just got a prius, so I excitedly explained that my new F350 not only runs on DIESEL but it will also run on used deep fryer oil or used motor oil :sly she almost fainted ;Sweet the greenies are wacko, perhaps they cant afford a dictionary to look up the word hybrid, I had hybrid chickens after my barred rock **** screwed my Rode Island Red hen ;Sweet

so...you had...

wait for it...
barred road rock red ***** outta the deal? ;Really

Im heading to ebay for the police interceptor badge right now!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online