Someone go get it!!!

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not in the best of shape but a damn good price for a 4WD crew cab Bullnose diesel. It probably will sell fast with that price. I kinda want to go get it, but don’t have room for another truck. But for that, might just have to make room… someone else probably wants it more than me, Ive got too much blood sweat and money in my truck to get rid of it, and don’t have the time or space for another one. But damn! Might drop on it if I get the time to go down there! @IDIBRONCO should buy it!

KansasIDI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is pretty rough, but I don’t see many of those crew cab bullnose trucks… could probably be fixed up nice…

KansasIDI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several clean IDIs on BigIron, 2 cclb bricknose, and a bale bed bullnose

KansasIDI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The crew cabs' VINs start with a 2, so they are Canadian built from my understanding.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see the blue one with the bale bed was spray painted over the rust.

That white one sure looks clean for NE. I like it, and a turbo!! I wonder how much rust they are covering up.

All fit the bill of what I’d want. Something like this just screams move it I’m working here...
You must be registered for see images attach

I’d buy them all, but it’d end in divorce and I’m pretty fond of my wife ;Sweet

I think you should save them all!!!

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not in the best of shape but a damn good price for a 4WD crew cab Bullnose diesel. It probably will sell fast with that price. I kinda want to go get it, but don’t have room for another truck. But for that, might just have to make room… someone else probably wants it more than me, Ive got too much blood sweat and money in my truck to get rid of it, and don’t have the time or space for another one. But damn! Might drop on it if I get the time to go down there! @IDIBRONCO should buy it!
She has been rode pretty hard.
Anything an be fixed, with enough time, effort and money.
Says "Automatic", guess the youngsters think everything is an auto trans...

The Blue Bale truck looks pretty clean for an 84 Farm Truck.

Goat

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Goat did you see the spray painted “weight reduction” on that bale truck!!!!? But man I love that one, it’s exactly what I need for my living style around here!!

That single tone white one just screams to me, wish it was a ZF-5 just screams to me to be saved!!

The 2 other crew cabs say I’m here to work!! Beat up, but like an old anvil, or axe, or Vice, or gun, tools, just keeps working and asking for nothing in return.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
@IDIBRONCO should buy it!
It's a good idea, but there was a reason for me to go up to Nebraska last Friday night. It involved my wallet getting lightened by $1000 and it'll be another $700 lighter the next time I go back. Then, after that, I'm sure that it will lose another $1500 at least before I'm happy.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a good idea, but there was a reason for me to go up to Nebraska last Friday night. It involved my wallet getting lightened by $1000 and it'll be another $700 lighter the next time I go back. Then, after that, I'm sure that it will lose another $1500 at least before I'm happy.
Ooooh!!!! I can’t wait until you spill the beans on which IDI you are bringing home!!!

Hope you got the white one for a killer deal

In all honesty, unintentional wallet lightening sucks! ;Pissed

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Ooooh!!!! I can’t wait until you spill the beans on which IDI you are bringing home!!!

In all honesty, unintentional wallet lightening sucks! ;Pissed
Well the wallet lightening was intentional, unexpected, but intentional. It's not a IDI. It has a gasoline engine and burns oil by design. It is a 5 speed though.

Azidiguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wish i was a bit closer n a little better finacially blessd id be there i like that truck.
Plus my current bullnose love ms emptying my wallet

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score

Well the wallet lightening was intentional, unexpected, but intentional. It's not a IDI. It has a gasoline engine and burns oil by design. It is a 5 speed though.
I forgot to mention that it's red right now, but it will be white after I'm gone.
Plus my current bullnose love ms emptying my wallet
Don't they all? It's still tempting, but then I'd have to get a bed for it (I'm not a flatbed guy), and then the rabbit hole would get deep pretty quickly after that. I'm better off with not buying that truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86