The Diesel stop???

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by towcat
...........I don't think you got beat up too bad on that post. Nothing like what they give each other at the battlegrounds....
but seriously tho, I thought most of the comments on your double clutching thread was pretty good, even if it went into the weeds a little with the heim joint. Just keep in mind, you may have one view and someone else might blow it out of the water, but as long as they have the facts to back it up, you will be the wiser.

Listen to Miagi grasshoppa, he is wise beyond his years........:Q

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lorne, for what it's worth, I was thinking what Diesel Cowboy wrote. However, I decided to post what I did because I respected your comments and am smart enough to know that my way isn't and shouldn't be the only way to do something. That's what these forums are about - throwing out ideas, and sharing our ways of doing things. There will always be people who disagree, and depending on the topic, may be more insistent on emphasizing their beliefs (either use is a good example), but at all times we need to be respectfull and remember to just let it go once we've said our piece. We must maintain an atmosphere that encourages one to stick his appendage in the fan, in order to keep the mind open and spark inteligent debate. People like Pete should not be critisized for going by the book, nor should people like Jim who have a flare for the unconventional. Between two extremes is where most people have their comfort zone, and knowing what and where the limits are, is what leads inovation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online