The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Suck it up Ron! Quit being a whiney baby and get your junk here! We cant help ya untill ya show up. We got tent city set up here ready to give ya a hand.

This response was a collective effort, brought to you by yours truly, diesel4me2 and Matrix,...we hope you enjoyed the response. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Seth and Chris made it here, started raining on and off, no storms. Were setting up easy ups as they show up so well stay dry. Others should be rolling in soon.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Gruss,...tlj,....and nick/tina just showed up and are setting up camp. Travis called and is bout 3 hours out on the bike. He and Jill will be getting wet!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
I was telling my wife at dinner about how seths truck pulled and stuff and she didnt want to even talk about it. We really really do wish we were there even in the rain. If it wouldve been next weekend we wouldve come even tho wed have had to leave on saturday. Oh well... there WILL be next year... i want to see TENT CITY dang it!!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Fueling up now, will be there with our convoy in about an hour.

My fresh white paint job is muddy!!!! :(

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Everyone is here but Laurie, she stopped earlier today to get her camping stuff delivered, and will be back with the kids later tonight after the football game.

Looks like the rain is ending soon.

Its all good!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Tent ciity took a hit last night, had some heav rain and collapses a couple of the easy ups. Beautiful morning was a nice calm before the rains moved in again. About 1030. We all battoned down the hatches and moved up to the pavilion for a couple of games or giant jenga, thanks to Gary.

The rains should be gone soon and we will be headed to LKQ to pick apart a truck.

Great people and having a great time despite the weather.

More updates later,. And pics on Monday.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Made the 500+ mile drive back with no events. Unpacked about an hour ago and chilling out for the evening. Had a great time just far to short! Next time we need to come out for longer, it is a much better time camping in the cool with friends!

tjl

Diesel Nut
Reaction score
Made it home about 6:45. Pretty uneventful trip. Had a great time and met a lot of good people. Hope we can make it to the July rally.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
We rolled in around 4. Had a hectic but good time. Super shout out to those who helped flog on the dump truck and I found the problem immediately once I got the trailer settled back in for lawn ornament status.
so I'll be tearing the dash back tomorrow.

Darrin thanks again for putting this weekend together as it was great meeting back up with friends and meeting new ones as well.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is making it home safely, We hung out with Chirs till late afternoon, made it home tonight as well.
We had a great time, Thanks everyone for making the trip!

I will post pics tomorrow evening.

smokinpipes

Navistar Nut
Reaction score
What a great short weekend everyone!

After departing and enduring my extended trip of all 27.4 miles, we pulled into the driveway, and was greeted with lots of stuff to do.
But with everyone telling how uneventful their trip was, I guess I need to chime in and say it's not an IDI rally until something breaks. Just as I was getting ready to leave to head home, my glow controller decided it didn't like the idea of functioning correctly anymore, and well, it's stuck on. Luckily I caught it once I realized it seemed to be glowing a little too long. If that was the last of my events I could have called that good. But noooo... we had to something else goof up. As I was leaving the campground, a few times it acted like I got a slug of air through the fuel lines, surging a few times, and loosing power, and such... once I pulled onto the main roads, it was all I could give her to go 40MPH at first, but the longer we drove, the better it got... but it is still acting like it is starving for fuel.

So if anyone is wondering what I'll be doing this week... well, now you know :p

It was great seeing everyone, glad everyone made it home safe and sound, and I'm already gearing up for the next rally!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin