The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Well... turns out i probably couldnt have made it even if i did plan to. My NC trip in oct may not happen either. I think my head gasket may have gotten worse. I went from adding maybe half a gallon of water after a week at the rally to losing half a gallom after about 50 miles! I had planned on doing it this winter. So i dont think towing to the far side of michigan wouldve been a good thing. Chris i still have your allen wrench in my glove box. I used it just the other day. Ill get it to you eventually. You guys have fun and safe travels.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Getting off at noon and rounding up all the tools and parts for the dump truck, wash the truck and hopefully be on the road shortly after 3 when the kids get out of school. Gonna need the brotherhood to help chase some gremlins in the dump. Worked on it 16.5 hours yesterday and it's setting in the alignment shop as of 7 this morning. :D
But man am I draggin.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Seth get some good pics with the camper on it. In fact post up some good pics of the whole campground. I need to feel like im there.

smokinpipes

Navistar Nut
Reaction score
Well, Good news and bad news and bad news...

Good news is: I am still coming ... The bad news.. I was not able to get the transmission swapped out on my '85 for her first rally appearance (I was busy the last few weekends getting an ATS turbo system off a truck at the junk yard .. complete system for $150.00; how could I not jump on this?)
Secondly, I was also unable to get the Pace Arrow going for this trip. Too much wrong with it yet (still needs the carb replaced and the main tank line replaced) *sigh* So this will put me behind a little bit tonight as I will need to pick up a friends popup after work, then run home and pack the camper.

I should be there about 8-9 .. or I could be more 'specific' and say this evening :p

I have't been around much because I've been working my @$$ off; but I am looking forward to seeing everyone! (Even Ron, though he called my truck a two-tone **** :p)

Less than 12 hours and counting down (MUCH too slowly!)

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:cry::cry:

:(

Have fun guys! Hate to miss yet another fall Rally. Darrin, I promise to get there one of these years.

Heath

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks for all the updates guys! Chris and i just got back from the auction and are getting setteled back in for lunch. Burgers over the fire and p pizza tonka toasters. Gotta eat!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Fricken co workers decided to be off today. 2 of them. Stuck at work. Words can't explain my thoughts right now.:mad: