The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I dunno about the cummins talk but i hear ya...im glad i was able to make the rally that really has been the only good thing ive done all year. I hope next year is better for us.

There is more IDI talk than anything,.. but the C word does come up a time or two. Hope things get better for you as well, sometimes change can be a good thing but you wont see it till later,.. Hang in there.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna throw my name in the "wish I was coming" group of losers too.

Dang crew cab trying to catch fire...... melting the fuse block/harness. No camping for me/us the rest of the year.

Have fun guys. Be safe.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yeah that sucks Doc. I'll get that prescription filled and sent to your dads soon.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Dang heath that really blows. Or sucks donkey. Depends on your affinity to quoting waynes world. Ya next years camping shouldnt be so bad since i wont be rushing around on the dually clear up til july... and beyond. Looks like this year was a blowout for alot of us. Heath if i had a parts truck old enough id def help u out. Id like an excuse to come to KY besides for the jelly. Darrin i just texted u about how my truck is running now that i tinkered some more. Believe me if i was there thered be alot more C word being thrown around! I REALLY am anxious to tow the camper again! I havent talked to the wife yet but maybe since we are missing this we might try for travis' winter angola get together. All depends on work schedule...

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We wont be able to make it either, both of us are working saturday. Kinda sucks we havent been able to camp at all this summer....stupid jobs!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
And were CAMPING! Chris and jess made it here bout 4, Lori and I made it here bout 5 were all set up, eating sloppy joes, drinking some beverages, and burnin some wood!

Looking forward to seeing everyone and praying for safe travels foor everyone. Keep us posted on yout progress if poible.

More updates later,..

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Now darrin is recommending to keep a job geesh so wishy washy

Speaking of washy im waxing my truck right now

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
we're the with tjl in Nevada Ohio for the night, gonna hook up with the Scarpas in the am and head to MI. about 4the more hours to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online