The 6th Annual Fall Rally is Offically ON!

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I really like those pics. The pics of the lake are really nice. By any chance did the squirrel end up makeing a trip home with anyone or was that a piece of campground equiptment...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The squirrel is too funny!

Wow, great pics you guys. Everything looks exactly as it has in years past. Same fire ring... same shots... great stuff. While I wasn't there, it brought back a flood of memories to past years and allowed me to re-live this event as if I were there. So glad many of those who could not make the IDI Weekend were able to attend. Travis and bride look great in their leathers! LOL :)

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
The squirrel is too funny!

Wow, great pics you guys. Everything looks exactly as it has in years past. Same fire ring... same shots... great stuff. While I wasn't there, it brought back a flood of memories to past years and allowed me to re-live this event as if I were there. So glad many of those who could not make the IDI Weekend were able to attend. Travis and bride look great in their leathers! LOL :)

Thank God these leathers still had the ***** in them!! I hear they almost wore the wrong ones!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
No the chipmunk did not return with anyone im sure charlie would have liked it though

Oh it's a great thing that Charlie didn't see that chipmunk. She would have turned the campground upside down to get at it! LOL

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Man, that looked like a great time despite the puddles I see.;Really I have been really busy lately, a wind down like that seems out of touch right now. Maybe next fall I will make that one too.:angel: Thanks for the pics guys.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
This thread was one of the Picture Casualties of the Webshot Shutdown, I lost all of my pics that was posted in this thread, So I opened up a Photobucket Account and got the reloaded in the thread, starting with post 232.

Enjoy,......again,....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7