The 5th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Damn, looks like I'm on the scratch list also. Got something planned that weekend that has been in the works for last few months. Didn't put 2 and 2 together when I saw the date. Looks like us imaginary folks wont be there. lol I was really looking forward to comming. Maybe a winter meet?

John

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Damn, looks like I'm on the scratch list also. Got something planned that weekend that has been in the works for last few months. Didn't put 2 and 2 together when I saw the date. Looks like us imaginary folks wont be there. lol I was really looking forward to comming. Maybe a winter meet?

John

Bummer John, I know Taylor will be disappointed also. If something changes let me know.

got the cabin site reserved im a full go

Sweet! Glad to hear you will be able to make it!.

So now all of the cabins and trailers are rented. Now just camping sites left.

Ill update the first post.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just seeing this! I need to log in here more often LOL. We should be able to be there, need to confirm with Kacey tonight and set up vacation time!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sorry Guys, Been busy and was out of town a couple of days with Lori on a bike trip.

Hey darrin what are you doing Thursday ill be in michgan wensday night

I ended up being out of town on Thursday to Kalamazoo Auto Auction, then taking a trip down to Rons to deliver a truck. Sorry I messed ya!

Just seeing this! I need to log in here more often . We should be able to be there, need to confirm with Kacey tonight and set up vacation time!

Awesome Steve! Let me know when you get your reservation in!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sweet, Gotchya on the Schedule! Glad you can make it.

I just uncovered out 5th wheel yesterday to get it ready to go. First and only time it will get used this year,...Too much time on the Bike instead.

brdmh44

Midwest Chopper
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else was planning on tent camping or anything, but I am going to be bringing a travel trailer and I will be the only one in there, it sleeps 6 additional people...if anyone is interested let me know

mooseracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you guys move the party about 30 mins north, you can help split some wood, put up some barn beams, do a little trout fishing, then maybe a big bonfire and alcohol if needed ;Sweet

No charge either, 20 acres to park your campers LOL

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
If you guys move the party about 30 mins north, you can help split some wood, put up some barn beams, do a little trout fishing, then maybe a big bonfire and alcohol if needed ;Sweet

No charge either, 20 acres to park your campers LOL

Sounds like you have a lot of work t be done but not a lot a "friends" to help. :rotflmao

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else was planning on tent camping or anything, but I am going to be bringing a travel trailer and I will be the only one in there, it sleeps 6 additional people...if anyone is interested let me know

Great, Did you get your reservations it? If so Ill take ya off the Piddling list?

If you guys move the party about 30 mins north, you can help split some wood, put up some barn beams, do a little trout fishing, then maybe a big bonfire and alcohol if needed

No charge either, 20 acres to park your campers

Youll have to at least stop by and say hi on sometime during the weekend. If you are able let me know and I will shoot you my cell number so you can give me a call and make sure we are at the campground.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I just talked with Tina at the campground to confirm my list with the reservations, and our numbers are correct.

So far all 3 cabins/campers are rented.
6 camping Spots are taken. I am going to give it another week or so then I will let them take back 4 of the other 6 spots that I have reserved, leaving 2 more spots open.

So if you are planning on attending please get your reservation in sooner than later.

Looks like were going to have a stellar attendance for this little shindig!

Thanks!