Texas members show of hands!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So how many Oilburners do we have in Texas? How about in the San Antonio area? Seems most idi's are either in California or battling the salt roads up north. Thinking about putting together a parts swap/dyno day/good time if possible. Seems I hear of a new Texas idi owner on here every other day but they seem to be rare on the road, so I'll offer free brisket and ribs, a truck or two worth of parts I've been keeping to myself and if we get enough people I can pull some strings and get a dyno day with giveaways... just food for thought most us Texas owners are too far to make it to any of the rallys so maybe we can make this work, would love to see everyone's rides! I have 3 or 4 friends that I know would bring out their idi's would probably need 10+ to get a dyno day together.

theSHERPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested to meet smart IDI folks! I would come down from Austin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

larson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm from Tejas. Central/north area. I would definitely be interested in a get together kind of thing for IDI owners.
I worked for calfrac well services for 2 yrs out of San Antonio/converse area. I drove back and forth every 15 days to and from Granbury.

fsmyth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few. I passed at least 2 with texas plates on my last trip to La.
I am in Conroe (40 mi. N of Houston).
I also have about 5 acres of parking, if you need a spot.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one pushing for a Texas meet Waystro, I'll look into some specifics and motivate some friends to bring their idi's out of hiding and I'll make a follow up thread about the meet specifics!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright I talked to some friends and seems like we could get a good sized group out, where would ya'll want to meet? If its in San Antonio I could arrange a dyno day along with food and parking but I want to make it where its easy for everyone and so everybody has an opportunity to make it out, also we have to consider when to have the meet.

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is an awesome idea. Depending on the actual date I may be able to make it, but with building a house by myself I haven't had time to work on the truck. I have the backseat crammed full of parts just no time to install them.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is an awesome idea. Depending on the actual date I may be able to make it, but with building a house by myself I haven't had time to work on the truck. I have the backseat crammed full of parts just no time to install them.

Maybe with a group of idi fanatics we can get a few things installed ;Sweet

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love a good install party, but S/A is about 2.5 hours away and hopefully I will at least have the tanks and sending units and Facet pump installed in the next month or so.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love a good install party, but S/A is about 2.5 hours away and hopefully I will at least have the tanks and sending units and Facet pump installed in the next month or so.

Where are you located? I got a good flatbed :sly

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Northwest of Austin but it is time to do the tanks and pump. I need a break from house building. These 52 year old knees are screaming for a break.