Tennessee And Southern Kentucky

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
TASK Force will be Meeting on January 11 at 2:00 At swamps Diesel in Franklin Tn.

TASK Force is a Diesel Club for the Tennessee Southern Kentucky ..any Diesel Freak that wants to get together and have a good time with Diesels club..

We have a bunch of events planed ..Dyno Days , Shop Days , Racing Events....Plus Members recieve discounts on Parts and accessories from certain Vendors...

If you have any questions or coments feel free to e-mail me AClick Here!!

Shop Day and Meeting at Swamps Diesel Performance

Oh yeah we're looking for a progect for this day if interested e-mail me!!

Hope anyone local can make it...

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
No come on 7 people have loked at this thread some of you guys have to be interested...we need some max's and some goats..

flhrciblueice

"Git 'R Dun!"
Reaction score
Wideopen,
I will try to make it there if I don't have to work. BTW, I was browsing your webpage and I have seen your truck around town. I will try to flag you down sometime.

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by flhrciblueice
Wideopen,
I will try to make it there if I don't have to work. BTW, I was browsing your webpage and I have seen your truck around town. I will try to flag you down sometime.

Do you work at LA???

CB-GG

CEO of the doghouse
Reaction score
Damn....

I'd love to come up WO.....but my leash only reaches the Georgia border.:D ;)
Sounds like a good time tho.:rock:

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Re: Damn....

Originally posted by CB-GG
I'd love to come up WO.....but my leash only reaches the Georgia border.:D ;)
Sounds like a good time tho.:rock:

Well maybe next time ..like in May when the DHRA race is in Bowling Green..it was an awsome time last year..:D

flhrciblueice

"Git 'R Dun!"
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wideopen
Do you work at LA???
Yes I do. I work w/Keith sometimes. I think he said you are his cousin.
BTW, I won't be able to make it on the 11th, as I will be working. Maybe I can make it next time. One less GM owner for you guys to poke fun at. :)

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by flhrciblueice
Yes I do. I work w/Keith sometimes. I think he said you are his cousin.
BTW, I won't be able to make it on the 11th, as I will be working. Maybe I can make it next time. One less GM owner for you guys to poke fun at. :)
Yeah Kieth is my Cuz...Wish you could have made it for the meeting ..oh well next time ..just make sure you leave May 1 open for the DHRA race in Bowling Green..and the pre-race party at TS Performance on Lovers Lane...:D

flhrciblueice

"Git 'R Dun!"
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wideopen
Yeah Kieth is my Cuz...Wish you could have made it for the meeting ..oh well next time ..just make sure you leave May 1 open for the DHRA race in Bowling Green..and the pre-race party at TS Performance on Lovers Lane...:D
Will this be a Saturday only deal or will it be going on Sunday May 2nd as well? That is the weekend of our(KBA district 13) annual bike rally/party @ Dogwood. I am already committed to work the rally, but I would be able to make it to the races on Sunday if they are still running. I have intentions of going by TS performance and checking the place out next time I get over to Bowling Green.

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Well the meet is Tommorrow..A large pot of Chili is on and a whole bunch of Diesel Heads are going to be there...Hope some of you make it