tempting it is but sad

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i turned down 8k for the beast today
told the guy give me the 8k ill build you a truck just like mine
plus the wiring is fed up its rusted and painted with primer but guess he likes it lol

just thought yalld want to hear that

but whats sad is i could get a cc lb psd 350 with that
or a ********
or build the truck id build for him
but the beast is like a kid to me

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I think if an offer like thatrolled around for any of us it would be hard to say no. The money would be nice, but you loose a truck in the process.

HankHill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldve taken it in a second lol, bought a newer truck or went out and bought another idi for three grand and put the rest in the bank

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I agree, I woulda taken it and bought another IDI to put the money into...keep these old things out of the scrapyard and on the road.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
corey ill let the guy know he loves yorue truck too lol
but when you think of all the work to me its not worth it i got a lot of one off parts on it and they were a nightmare to build

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Send him my way! a got a couple idi's that i would sell for that, i will even put a headgasket in the grey truck. if someone offered me that for my truck i would throw the keys at them and walk home with 8k in my pocket

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He can have mine for 8 K. I'd even put new lenses on the E lights so that he can drive away with them on and the siren blaring. :rotflmao Heck I paid 5K for it ten years ago, put over 100K miles on it. I'd then go out and buy two IDI's.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He can have mine for 8 K. I'd even put new lenses on the E lights so that he can drive away with them on and the siren blaring. :rotflmao Heck I paid 5K for it ten years ago, put over 100K miles on it. I'd then go out and buy two IDI's and still have money left over.