>>> SUBSCRIBED THREADS <<<

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over the years, I have subscribed to a number of threads, such that I can refer back to them whenever necessary.

Before the site got "improved", I had no problem finding and accessing my subscribed threads by simply going to my "control panel"; which, if it still exists, I sure can't find it.

When I go to my "profile", there is a tab that says "subscriptions" ; but, when I click it, I always get nothing. :dunno

Where have all of my subscriptions went to and how do I access them ???

Thanks.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dunno SURELY SOMEBODY KNOWS HOW TO ACCESS USER CONTROL PANEL and SUBSCRIBED THREADS ??? :dunno

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am as frustrated as you are ever since they changed. To get back to the forum your searching on, ya gotta scroll down to "TOP" then when your at the "TOP" ya have to click on the forum your on so you can keep searching, then scroll down to the threads again.

Quick Navigation my ASS, still have to scroll to go back. Before, clicking on Quick Navigation brought you back to the forum your on, or you could choose another one there.

Pictures are really fun :mad: to upload now. Spent a whole hour on one post answering and trying to upload pictures.:puke:

I'm close to saying to hell with this OB forum, guess they wouldn't care anyhow.

Last edited:

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
If you click "Settings" on the right side of the site navigation bar, underneath the site banner, that is your User CP. You should be able to access your Subscribed threads from there on the left side column list.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you click "Settings" on the right side of the site navigation bar, underneath the site banner, that is your User CP. You should be able to access your Subscribed threads from there on the left side column list.

Thank you.

I never would have found that.

I like the old system better. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online