sterieo

DBogo

Reaction score
my friends little bro was selling a car that his grandma gave him it was a mercury topaz and it had a nice cd player in it so i asked him if he would sell the deck to me if i put my stocker back in that car he said yes and so i got this JVC deck for $20 me and my friend tryed getting that stocker out with some coathangers in the 4 holes on the stocker well that didnt work so i went in through where the glove box is and hit the little clip and got that side out and the otherside we just stuck some screwdrivers in and pryed it out and mangled up the dash pad but i had a new one that wasnt cracked so i put that on too it was nice because all the connections and plugs worked seeing as how there both fords everythign worked real good and we jsut poped my stocker in the merc and everything went good

You must be registered for see images

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know its too late for you now, but you can purchase the DIN radio removal tool from any auto parts store OR walmart for about 3 bux.

jvencius

Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I know its too late for you now, but you can purchase the DIN radio removal tool from any auto parts store OR walmart for about 3 bux.

...and those same three dollars would have bought a lifetime supply of punctuation marks. Good lord, Dbogo, without a comma, period, semicolon, or other punctuation, your posts are hard as hell to make any sense out of. -cuss

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
jvencius said:
...and those same three dollars would have bought a lifetime supply of punctuation marks. Good lord, Dbogo, without a comma, period, semicolon, or other punctuation, your posts are hard as hell to make any sense out of. -cuss

I just thought he was going for the longest sentence. :rotflmao

DBogo

Reaction score
jvencius said:

sorry, about that. when i use them, i seem to go out of control. i use too many, and it takes a long time to type stuff.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DBogo said:
sorry, about that. when i use them, i seem to go out of control. i use too many, and it takes a long time to type stuff.
Dont worry about it, just try to get your question across so we can understand it. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online