stanadyne injection pump

6.9l ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I though I bought a "gem" at the swap meet today. A stanadyne injection pump with rebuilder caps on the fittings & clean enough to eat sunday dinner on. $60:sly But as it alway go's the controls are on the passenager side of the engine & my 6.9 is on the drivers. So if anyone can tell me what I bought. I would be greatful. It is a v8 but that is all I know but here are the numbers
DB2829 YL4189 J
4385036 1 D66278

Thanks Jason:D

cetanefreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd go look at my 6.2 but another member of this site has it in order to haul his old front axle to utah and bring back a super-doody axle plus some cash. maybe he'll see this and go look?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
That fits a chevy diesel and it rotates backwards. Sorry but it wont work for us...

cetanefreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure it will! you just put the supply line on the return fitting, and the return line on the supply fitting and get out the ol torch and re-bend the lines so that you reverse the firing order.... should be all dandy right?

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Wait, your controls are on the drivers side, I'm pretty sure that mine are on the right side, I'll have to go look now.

plywood

Recovered N/A
Reaction score
sure it will! you just put the supply line on the return fitting, and the return line on the supply fitting and get out the ol torch and re-bend the lines so that you reverse the firing order.... should be all dandy right?

Way to think outside the box.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But as it alway go's the controls are on the passenager side of the engine & my 6.9 is on the drivers. So if anyone can tell me what I bought. I would be greatful. It is a v8 but that is all I know but here are the numbers

The throttle control is on the pass side, the FIPL and solenoids are on the drivers side. The injector tubing is facing the rear of the truck.

I'm tired, going to bed before I get a brain fart.