So what did you do with your truck today?

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauled another 570 pounds of scrap steel away! Dropped off the last busted cavalier motor at picky for a credit, and helped push a broken down Dodge pickup over the bridge then out of the way.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Loaded up my 1946 Studebaker and delivered to a happy recipient in Allentown, Pa. Nice ride, some steep roads to climb in the small town of Lenhartsville. I borrowed a nice 7 ton low deck tag trailer, a reminder of how much I need to get mine back in order.

bbjordan

Snow Monkey
Reaction score
Swapped out two Injection Pumps on the '92 test mule to test them after I pulled them apart and cleaned them. They were gunked up something bad. Both worked. WooHoo! :party:

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yesterday i adjusted my timing and vrv etc still got a few fine adjustments but that pump was way off.

texcl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new injectors and return lines from Russ (aka type 4) his products are the best and my truck purrs like a kitten.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled column and sucky auto brake pedal and vacuum booster in anticipation of a Hydroboost manual trans pedal and modified auto column.

next seat and floor covering to prep for std pan cover

Also LOL the clip has to come off to pull the engine!

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
Yesterday evening finished up homemade pillar pods. After looking at the outrageous prices for universal ones that would have to be hacked in anyway, I opted to rummage around in the maintenance shop instead. Couple of street elbows and some spray paint later...

You must be registered for see images attach

(Don't worry, not overheating. Gauges got a bit jostled during install, should zero back out)

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Yesterday evening finished up homemade pillar pods. After looking at the outrageous prices for universal ones that would have to be hacked in anyway, I opted to rummage around in the maintenance shop instead. Couple of street elbows and some spray paint later...

(Don't worry, not overheating. Gauges got a bit jostled during install, should zero back out)

Dang man. Those look better than the pillar pods.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got done with the paint job, gotta mount the mirrors yet, that's gonna be a job, gotta pull the door trim off, the PO had inside nuts thru a 1/2" hole. Got all the top running lites working, all five where burned out. Next is to install new A code injectors and new return hoses.

Attachments

• DVC01793.JPG
    DVC01793.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DVC01792.JPG
    DVC01792.JPG
    277.8 KB · Views: 21

Mike-M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my tranny out the other day. Today I started taking out exhaust pieces that need repair or modification. The piece that goes from the driver side header over to the y pipe is rotted out so my turbo doesnt do much now. Also started measuring for a psd downpipe mod.

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick scouting trip up the Jones Lake Forest service road to Jones Lake reservoir. The excuse? To see if the road is sane enough for a honda civic! The real reason? Because I wanted to play!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So far I have not driven my rig today but plan to maybe on Monday. Not much going on here this weekend...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7