So what did you do with your truck today?

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a little ahead of the idea but... I am taking it to work tomorrow. The reason is after driving a 2.0 4 banger most of the time, I need a testosterone and torque fix once in a while.

Ruger_556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mad at it for blowing the water pump seal. Grr. Just when I needed to be able to use it most.

It'll be around 500 to put the new water pump and seal on it. Now I'm debating whether to sell it and get a different truck, or to do a idi swap for around 750.

Water pump is like $120... cookoo

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is a little late, but i used my truck to pull some trees out of the ground for my sister and then loaded up my brothers roadrunner and towed it to his house, wasnt a bad weekend at all

Moretorque

Dunce
Reaction score
I think I am going to take the naked lady stickers off my truck today, they probably don't help when I am trying to stalk some 20 year old prey with my new hillbilly kerosene 350 special.

Moretorque

Dunce
Reaction score
Bought it last Sunday.
Picked it up today, loaded up the spare motor and drove it 80 mi home.
You must be registered for see images attach

That tail gate in the back of your truck looks like what I need, is it for sale? and if so what is it to?

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
Water pump is like $120... cookoo

Lol I can get the pump for 40, but I have to have a local shop replace it as two of the bolts are rusted tight and octant remove them. He charges 65 an hour and figure at least 3 hours.. Plus new coolant, count on a new fan clutch, new tstat, etc. and I plan on replacing spark plugs, wires, dizzy cap and rotor, along with the mlps. Should tie really nicely this winter with all that done.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tore into the crippled hippo, got the engine all set for removal ASAP once I get a front end loader here somehow LOL.

eastsideauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the HD headlight relay harness from LMC tonight. My headlights were weak at best. I always drove with the high beams on when I had the lights on. Now it is soooooo much better. I can use my low beams again.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Re-greased my starter. Used a better brand of grease this time.
She's cranking fast again.

We'll see if it keeps engaging like it should.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk