So What Did You Do With Your PSD Today?

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Finished some more window tinting. Gonna complete the efuel tonight or tomorrow. Kinda depends when my check hits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check the DTRS setting. (MLPS) There is a chance the cable or bracket came out of adjustment.

The neutral MLPS is right on the mark, the cable is solid, I can shift it in any position and it always returns to the neutral/park mark. Posted the problem in the PSD forum.

direwulf23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the oil, which was long over due. Had nearly 7000 on the oil and the truck was really angry with me. After I changed the oil it ran smooth and happy.
Change your oil on time! Lol

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Well missed a few things. Swapped the tcase, had my pcm and hydra fixed, and swapped the waterpump.
I need to swap the front output yoke with my old one. Just haven't gotten around to it. Haven't really needed 4x4 in a few years. But I use low range for backing.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the dash all re-installed yesterday after my hunting wires saga.

Replaced the oil, which was long over due. Had nearly 7000 on the oil and the truck was really angry with me. After I changed the oil it ran smooth and happy.
Change your oil on time! Lol
Ya Ya me to. Change the oil, long overdue, to long of crank time.

Still have to re-install the A-piller gauges yet.

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday it hauled three loads of branches and leaves from the weeping willow to the back field. The day before yesterday, it hauled a bronco frame and front diff from Riot's place to mine. The day before that it hauled three loads of leaves and branches from the same weeping willow tree to the back field, earlier that same day, it hauled a load of misc stuff from an inlaws house to the new house.

Seems I am always hauling or pulling something with this truck. Wouldn't have it any other way!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the oil changed yesterday. Went to O'reilly for the oil, dino Delo and Rotella was $13.66 a gallon, Rotella T6 5-40 is $21.66 full synthetic with a $5.00 rebate on each gallon, a max of two rebates, got 4 gallons, just have to file the rebate on the other two in my daughters name. LOL Good deal on the Motorcraft FL1995 filter also at $9.99. I couldn't believe how much quieter the engine runs now and a quicker start up. Synthetic should be good for 10K miles, maybe more.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
While the motorcraft is a great filter, I like the Mobile 1 filter. Oil seems to be cleaner slightly longer. But it is a bit more expensive.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Straightened out the saggy bumper today. Mostly good. Driver side is still down a little at the back, but I think it's hitting on my tow hook.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Changed my glowplugs. Literally only had one "good" one and it read 1.6 ohms. The rest were dead open.
Harnesses didn't look bad. Just the pigtails. But eventually I'll swap to the SD style.

Giddy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got started on my new bumper the plates are all 1/2" thick and the pipe is 1/4" wall. :D
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

direwulf23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night I changed my alternator and serpentine belt. I have a good bit planned for today as well.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk