Selling my fleet...

cbarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys, I have decided after many troubles that I am getting very annoyed with my older vehicles and have decided to sell them all. I will be posting this in the for sale section also. I dont really know what to ask for pricing so I will be accepting offers. Each one will be running and drive you to wherever you are located.

I have my heart set on a 2008 - 2010 F450 King Ranch 4x4 so then I have a nice truck that will do everything for me.

Maverick1701

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that but I completely understand where you are coming from and have felt the same way at times. Just make sure you post pictures of the new ride when it comes in.

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about doing the same thing last month. I even started shopping for 2000 and somthing cars and trucks. But new cars and trucks all have so much uneccessary crap on them that I couldn't find anything that I actually wanted to drive. In the end I gave up and went back to fixing mine. What I really want is my same fleet with all the little stuff that needs to be done...... done.

cbarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty well what I want too...but I just dont have the time to keep fixing stuff. And in the last 2 weeks I have been on the towtruck twice with 2 of em for almost 100 miles...that gets very annoying...

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I have "window shopped" and like the 08-10 trucks, especially with the manual transmission option available. I like the flat top bumper of that era as its reminiscent of the older trucks. I am kind of grateful that my financial situation has forced me to see my truck through whatever ailments have come my way. I now have a new engine, turbo, clutch, trans, and who knows what else.:rolleyes: Still need king pins, fuel tank sumps, air cond, e brake work......I totally understand the wanting a newer rig with less ailments but wonder; How much money are the newer truck's ailments going to cost when the time arises?:dunnocookoo Good luck, the F450 sure is a beast to reckon with.:sly