Selling the rig

Stu Bailey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling Wally my fellow oilburners. I’ve decided to reenlist and unfortunately the truck just doesn’t fit in with the move and new life…

If you’re interested send me a PM and we can talk more. 92 F250 turbo. 4x4 auto with E40D. Truck should be in my signature and I have threads on the IDI forum so you can read some back story if you’d like.

CDD 90cc injection pump with about 1K miles on it. New injectors from them too, other stuff. Truck has 162k miles. It’s a good truck!

Attachments

• IMG_5302.jpeg
    IMG_5302.jpeg
    564.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5297.jpeg
    IMG_5297.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5299.jpeg
    IMG_5299.jpeg
    456.9 KB · Views: 28

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling Wally my fellow oilburners. I’ve decided to reenlist and unfortunately the truck just doesn’t fit in with the move and new life…
That's a super nice rig. I really liked my old 1992 F250, and 160K is pretty low considering that truck is now 30 years old. IMNSHO, you should consider two things:

1. If you really want to sell it, you have to put a price on it.
2. You should really consider keeping it. I don't know how old you are, and I have no military service or background, but I can tell you that four years isn't that long. I swear we just brought my son home from the hospital a few months ago but he just had his 7th birthday last month. As my buddy likes to say "He'll be smashing you car pretty soon". If you have a place to put it and somebody (good pal, trusting relative, local mechanic) to exercise it now and again, it will most likely be pretty close to what it is right now in four years when your commitment is up. As a minimum, you should tell any potential buyer that they have to sell it back to you at what you sold it for +10% when you return.

Lastly: thank you for your service young man! Nothing but respect from my end, and best of luck to you whatever path you choose with your rig and your new pending life ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86