Selling my crew cab 4x4 build. 7.3 IDI Auto. No rust

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change in plans, I sold my dodge so I am going to keep this as my wood hauler.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I hate to say it but that price is high for a not put together rig or more justification is needed to support the price. The best bet would be to market it towards the folks that live in the rust belt!!!

With a ZF-5 and turbo that rig would be awesome!!!

Good Luck!

Thad

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate to say it but that price is high for a not put together rig or more justification is needed to support the price. The best bet would be to market it towards the folks that live in the rust belt!!!

With a ZF-5 and turbo that rig would be awesome!!!

Good Luck!

Thad

It runs and drives fine, just needs the other trans installed to be 4x4 capable or a divorced case. I dont have to sell , just bought another project tow rig that i want more then this one. Around here an extended cab 2wd brings near $3k if its in good shape, Crew cabs bring $4k pretty easily especially if it is a 4x4.

Interior is really clean and I have alot of spare parts to go with it. I might try to get the trans swsapped out soon to help justify the price, If I get the ZF5 swapped in the price will be adjusted to reflect that.

Last edited:

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
It runs and drives fine, just needs the other trans installed to be 4x4 capable or a divorced case. I dont have to sell , just bought another project tow rig that i want more then this one. Around here an extended cab 2wd brings near $3k if its in good shape, Crew cabs bring $4k pretty easily especially if it is a 4x4.

Interior is really clean and I have alot of spare parts to go with it. I might try to get the trans swsapped out soon to help justify the price, If I get the ZF5 swapped in the price will be adjusted to reflect that.

I understand. From your original post it seemed that the truck didn't have a transmission or transfer case installed....all put together with a nice interior is a totally different story!!!

Thad

(I still think the ZF-5 would be great)

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I understand. From your original post it seemed that the truck didn't have a transmission or transfer case installed....all put together with a nice interior is a totally different story!!!

Thad

(I still think the ZF-5 would be great)

Agreed. It is still a 2wd truck and the price should reflect that

Free Bump

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed. It is still a 2wd truck and the price should reflect that

Free Bump

No, If it were still just a standard 2wd it wouldnt have a $1500 dana 60 under the front end.If that were the case i would be asking $2500.

Look I dont have to sell it, It can sit till I have time to swap in the E4OD that sitting in my shop along with the case and driveshafts.Or i can just include that with the sale like I am doing now. I can negotiate a little on the price, but I am not giving it away either.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another CC. but its a square body chevy for my 98 5.9 cummins backed by a 5 speed.

As for selling this truck its a moot point now. I sold my 02 Dodge a little bit ago so I think I will keep this as my wood hauler while I build the chevy.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I had a feeling it was gonna be a square nose chevy.

If i could find a nice clean suburban of that gen with the diesel in it, i would be content. So far everyone i've found is rusty.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If i could find a nice clean suburban of that gen with the diesel in it, i would be content. So far everyone i've found is rusty.

Look around CL man, I see them here all the time for a song and dance.

jhnlennon

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I got one for you, not a SPOT of rust anywhere. Very very straight too, was a Arizona vehicle used by a old man to pull a camper. 86k original miles, silverado edition, 6.2 diesel, 3/4 ton, 4x4, with every option available at that time....

Attachments

• SL730957.JPG
    SL730957.JPG
    412.9 KB · Views: 21

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I got one for you, not a SPOT of rust anywhere. Very very straight too, was a Arizona vehicle used by a old man to pull a camper. 86k original miles, silverado edition, 6.2 diesel, 3/4 ton, 4x4, with every option available at that time....

wonder what he wants for that?

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, Where in WI? I'm here in WI and can't find anything without rust, albeit I DID find a 79 Bronco with very little because it spent most of its life in TX then in a garage here in WI. But where is this Land Yacht? PM me!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online