SEEKING 1986 F250 Owner's Manual

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To ALL,

I'm looking for the 1986 Owner's Manual for the f250 Diesel Pickups or a copy of same.

yours, satx

satx78247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To ALL,

THANKS to one of our great members, I'm to receive a Xerox of the documents that I want to read.

ImVho, this forum has some of the best & most helpful folks around on any forum.

yours, satx

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
To ALL,

THANKS to one of our great members, I'm to receive a Xerox of the documents that I want to read.

ImVho, this forum has some of the best & most helpful folks around on any forum.

yours, satx
Thanks For the kind words.
A fellow member sent me these about a year ago for free so the least I could do is take them to kinkos and print a set out.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
Please post the PDF or JPG once you have it. I have the 1986 owners manual and diesel supplement manual so if not available and others are interested I can scan to PDF and post a link. Prefer not to duplicate effort though. I would like to have it in PDF form and available for posterity.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Please post the PDF or JPG once you have it. I have the 1986 owners manual and diesel supplement manual so if not available and others are interested I can scan to PDF and post a link. Prefer not to duplicate effort though. I would like to have it in PDF form and available for posterity.
Great idea Dunk ;Sweet
I'll get a Pdf loaded up too.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
I also have a full 1988 truck shop manual from Ford and electrical diagrams. Shop manual is quite useful but electricals differ a bit from the '83-'86 trucks I've had. Unfortunately there is no easy way to scan the massive shop manual (3 books) without removing it all from the binding and even then I worry the thin pages would have issues feeding into the scanner I have available. Not gonna scan 1000+ pages one at a time. Maybe I can do something with the electrical diagrams though if anyone wants them.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Dunk I'd be most grateful if you could post a diagram for the ignition circuit
Scan or text me and I'll throw it up in my Blue Diamond thread.
Now a question for the mods
When I get this owners manual if pdf forum(or JPEG) can we make it a sticky for us bullnose owners? @snicklas

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Dunk I'd be most grateful if you could post a diagram for the ignition circuit
Scan or text me and I'll throw it up in my Blue Diamond thread.
Now a question for the mods
When I get this owners manual if pdf forum(or JPEG) can we make it a sticky for us bullnose owners? @snicklas

@Waystro,

I will have to check into this. I believe all the Ford Manuals and other Documentation are Copyrighted material.... so there are certain rules that apply. I can't/won't do anything that would be against copyright law......

@Shaggy

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
@Waystro,

I will have to check into this. I believe all the Ford Manuals and other Documentation are Copyrighted material.... so there are certain rules that apply. I can't/won't do anything that would be against copyright law......

@Shaggy
Didn't think about that. Keep me informed.