Rear ends

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Springfield Oregon, truck drives so much better now, no more clunking feels a lot more solid with u bolts correctly installed and a rear end without 1 inch of play in the gears lol and the limited slip seems to work alright at least on the gravel. But it might need some new brakes and a diff cover soon and wheel cylinders gonna refresh it some appears to have sat a little bit. I do have slightly special privileges there due to knowing the owners, I get special deals but put in work in return, it's still slowly building the yard isn't huge yet but so far it looks like obs fords and other fords are taking
Over the yard so far.

Last edited:

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
I do have slightly special privileges there due to knowing the owners, I get special deals but put in work in return

Heck, I wouldn't tell anyone either.
It always ends up being a one way road. Give give give, nothing in return.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it drives better now, everything feels nice like a normal persons vehicle again that rear end And having the proper tools to tighten it all down right helped a lot. Before this when I would take off it feel like bouncing on a trampoline,everything was moving around back there on just normal take off lol