RABS dump valve bypass. oem part.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Junkyard.
None of my local yards had it.
I called a yard in the midwest and got it.
Works well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nelstomlinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could someone who has his system apart please tell us what size fittings it takes? This looks like something that would be easy to make.

As far as the desirability of ABS, I spent many Alaskan winters in '50s, '60s and '70s pickups which didn't have any ABS. I learned to pump the brakes. The ABS can do it a little quicker than I can, so it's not unacceptable to me, but it certainly isn't necessary.

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could someone who has his system apart please tell us what size fittings it takes? This looks like something that would be easy to make.

As far as the desirability of ABS, I spent many Alaskan winters in '50s, '60s and '70s pickups which didn't have any ABS. I learned to pump the brakes. The ABS can do it a little quicker than I can, so it's not unacceptable to me, but it certainly isn't necessary.
Read my replies in this thread.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=72600&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nelstomlinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found it, hacked89: https://www.oilburners.net/posts/1034830/

Here's the text:
Then take a 2" ish piece of pipe. Screw 90 degree fittings on the ends. Screw 1/2 x 20 inverted flare to 90 degree pipe. Screw 3/8 x 24 inverted flare to 90 degree pipe. Take the brake lines off the rabs screw it in the union made.

Is there a clean way to put in links without the stupid system screwing them up? Standard html doesn't seem to work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online