Plow truck pictures please!

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
This v blade is for sale in Chatham, Illinois for $1000 including the mounting and the blade. It is a BIG blade.

if you want the contact information PM me.

Attachments

• plowv.jpg
    plowv.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
While we're on the subject of plows. I am considering picking this plow truck up to maybe do some small residential driveways and such. I'm just not sure if its up to the job. It does also have a V-plow that i could mount on it. I'm 6'1" and i can just see over the center of the V. I'm just not sure if this truck would be able to handle that wet stuff though. hopefully the picture shows up :D
You must be registered for see images

Perfect for sidewalks! haha. That thing is sweet!;Sweet

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Hmm for some reason I don't have any pics of my truck and plow :dunno I guess when I'm working for myself I don't stop for a pic but when its by the hour I can manage to squeeze in a pic or 2

Attachments

• Feb13_0001.jpg
    Feb13_0001.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 19

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
This one was one twnshp over I went over and plowed the road and salted big time and managed to pull it out

Attachments

• Feb15_0002.jpg
    Feb15_0002.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 18

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Been slacking on posting a pic of ol' nutless.

You must be registered for see images attach

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Well, 3 storms later, about 30-35 driveways plowed, my road plowed once because we couldn't get the car up it and the drive through scraped out at the local coffee shop for a coffee and a box of donuts, I still have the plow in one piece. Besides angling it once or twice every 5 or so driveways, I don't mind it at all.

One of the other trucks managed to bend his lift frame up by thinking he was driving a high speed dozer. Came rockin pretty hard into the apartment building lot that we plow and hit a manhole cover, this was fine as the plow tripped over it and never hurt it, but he panicked and nailed the gas pedal slamming himself into the frozen snow bank...that done it.

I think it's best I plow that lot from now on....I am the only one with any plowing expirence out of the 3 of us, and I don't want to spend all our profits on someone elses' car when it gets pushed into the woods by accident lol.

I have to cut off, make, and weld in new uprights. I am not using 1/2"x2" flat bar, i am using 2" square tubing with 1/4" wall. It will be heavier, but he won't bent them!!

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Got a 1/2" or more of the white stuff last nite. Probably take all day to clear it. The IDI tractor started right up so I could get busy clearing the driveway.
Just hope the sides don't cave in so I don't have to clear it again. Took darn near 2 hours to do it.

1/2" or more!!!!! :rotflmao

2 hours, you GOT to have an IH tractor!!

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Well, 3 storms later, about 30-35 driveways plowed, my road plowed once because we couldn't get the car up it and the drive through scraped out at the local coffee shop for a coffee and a box of donuts, I still have the plow in one piece. Besides angling it once or twice every 5 or so driveways, I don't mind it at all.

One of the other trucks managed to bend his lift frame up by thinking he was driving a high speed dozer. Came rockin pretty hard into the apartment building lot that we plow and hit a manhole cover, this was fine as the plow tripped over it and never hurt it, but he panicked and nailed the gas pedal slamming himself into the frozen snow bank...that done it.

I think it's best I plow that lot from now on....I am the only one with any plowing expirence out of the 3 of us, and I don't want to spend all our profits on someone elses' car when it gets pushed into the woods by accident lol.

I have to cut off, make, and weld in new uprights. I am not using 1/2"x2" flat bar, i am using 2" square tubing with 1/4" wall. It will be heavier, but he won't bent them!!

There is No POWER ANGLE?

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
Goofy. Not to bust your balls, but I think You should listen to G.W.

By the looks of that plow, I think my 4 wheeler blade is stronger and only has 900lbs pushing it not 7,000

You're just jealous of my quads plow...
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online