Plow truck pictures please!

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Just put a set of Buyer wings on my blade today. Cant wait for it to snow, so i can try them out. Measures out to 8'5"
You must be registered for see images attach

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ haha, 8.5' on a ranger. I like it, Although I see your having about as much luck making money plowing as I am, damn weather. It was 53 degrees here today... At least I got both trucks washed up.

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont do it for money. I just do mine, my neighbors and my Moms

Ahh okay, nice setup for that. alot of plow guys are sweatin this weather, Im not to concearned (dont really plow that much), especially since its been so nice.

Making any progress on the F550? or are you still considering putting the dump bed on that yellow OBS you got recently?

Also, when you making your CCSB a dually, although I love the SRW, it would look pretty cool.

You just have all the fun projects and toys

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
That is funny right there. Now if it could only push that plow:rotflmao

It actually can push it, haven't tried moving snow with it yet, my dad took his plow back. Plus he got POed at me for leaving rubber all the way up the driveway (I figured a good burnout would warm up the axle for changing the lube). He keeps on banning me from his driveway, something about all the burnouts (quads, trucks, payloader, lawnmower, Farmall, ect.) the 4x4 burnout with my mothers (she thought it was hilarious) 07 Rubicon really got him going.:rotflmao:angel:
I really should stop aggravating him, don't want to drive his blood pressure any higher.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Ahh okay, nice setup for that. alot of plow guys are sweatin this weather, Im not to concearned (dont really plow that much), especially since its been so nice.

Making any progress on the F550? or are you still considering putting the dump bed on that yellow OBS you got recently?

Also, when you making your CCSB a dually, although I love the SRW, it would look pretty cool.

You just have all the fun projects and toys

The cab for the F550 is in the garage. I need to pull the dash to sandblast the cab, but the weather has not been cooperating with me. I think I am gonna sell the F550. I am thinking about keeping the F550 dump to put on the Yellow F350 and sell the F550 as a c-n-chassis.

the CCSB project will start after the F550 is done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online