Picked up this today....

DragRag

Reaction score
Surprisingly clean under the hood, new harness to I think! Nice body to except bed, dents from ranching. Rear springs are toast, but oh well. Nice color, very nice wheels with a couple ok tires on it. E40d is newer in it. Interior is good still, not perfect but good enough. It is a 95' powerstroke, don't hold it against it though. Cons are dirty fuel tanks, lost keys, bad paper work. It has some challenges, but not to bad overall. It could be a good runner, or parts truck. Not to sure at this point, I will decide that later, no rush on this one. If I can save it I will.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
Just like my 95!!! Except mine is a rust bucket:eek:

Yeah I do admit I enjoy driving 7.3 strokes, but I never had the "pleasure" of electronic sensor and computer failures...yet...LOL Nah yours looks pretty good man

DragRag

Reaction score
okay okay, you had to see this coming, so I have to ask, How much?:D

He was asking $1500 in the craigslist post. I paid an undisclosed amount;Really. Some times you get them for less, and sometimes I pay over asking depending on who has already made and offer, and depending how bad I want it....what is on it.

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang, I wish I could find a decent OBS stroker for 1500... let alone one in california thats not all rusted out, its a rarity here in IL for even newer trucks not to have some rot

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you part it out I want the drivers side mirror.

mine will be coming off soon snapon and you can have 'em both for actual shipping cost.:thumbsup:
only reason i left 'em on is due to the holes that need to be filled prior to painting.