photo

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
I have a link to a photo in my sig. So I got bored today and clicked the link (don't ask) and am told I don't have permission to access that page! -cuss I don't really know where I put the pic, but it was somewhere on here, pretty sure something I could access on my cp page. Chalk it up to the updates or do I have to go outside to look at my truck now:angel:
Thanks
James

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
James,

Temporarily you can chalk it up to the latest updates in which the vBgarage (where I assume you had your photo stored) was deactivated. MaxPower is working on restoring the vBgarage galleries. He is hoping to do it with all your previous pics intact still which will take longer than just starting a fresh pic gallery.

Sorry for the inconvienence.

Mike

highest_vision

Reqistered User
Reaction score
Seems to me I read something about the garage become a detached garage... no big deal ;Sweet Freaked me out a little though when I got the big whazzup after clicking on it!
Scott, I tried shrinking that pic to fit for an av, but it's just too big. Unless I make it 16 colors! It was sleeting here today, supposed to snow tonight:love: :love:
James

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh great, if you are going to get it, I will too! You guys get much flooding? I don't think it will ever dry up here...

I hear you on the avator. I had a heck of a time getting my truck in mine, but finally did, don't really remember how. I guess at this point with the crappy weather, just make it your desktop so you can get the feeling you are looking out the window at the ole girl!!! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online