Parting a 94 IDI F250, take a look!

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
sorry pafixitman claimed the vents you could ask him to share.......there were 3 good ones.

roit - sorry the headlights were shot

oneton - i will have to check on the trim i think one of the wheel trim pieces is bent up. we are looking to keep the complete harness together for now.

oneton - 3 of the four trim pieces are good. The one could probably be worked into a decent peice. $15 plus shipping and I'll send all four. They are pulled and ready to go now. PM me with shipping info and I'll get you a quote.

h2odrx - we're going to get starting pulling the interior soon and most of the pieces arn't claimed right now. We could sell as a set or individual. Let me know what you need.

To all - I think I can salvage some parts off the headlight assemblies. Looks like not everything was destroyed, perhaps the headlight and side marker sections are alright. Give me some time to sort things out.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
I want to say sorry to those who I left hanging while I was on vacation. The week before was hectic and I honestly forgot to tie all loose ends before leaving. I believe I have sent PM's to anyone that was waiting on me and rectified the situation.

I also want to ask everyone to keep in contact with Jred and I if you are buying parts. They can be difficult to pull or package and we are doing this beside our full time jobs and home duties. If you don't have the money right away, that's okay! Just let us know what is going on so we don't feel like we're being stiffed. We have no problem holding parts for awhile.

Thank you, everyone, for your understanding!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hey Jred or Camo
I'm interested in the bedliner and front fenders. Lets work something out. I'm local so I can pick them up after the rally. PM me back as I always forget to check the marketplace. Thanks
John

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
jred, im 30 minutes from selinsgrove...do u have the injector lines or are they being used? how is the glass in the doors? also if the rubber bed mat isnt gone ill take it. what about the transfer case shift assembly?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
jred, im 30 minutes from selinsgrove...do u have the injector lines or are they being used? how is the glass in the doors? also if the rubber bed mat isnt gone ill take it. what about the transfer case shift assembly?

both the rubber mat and doors are spoken for right now, Nick is getting them at the rally. i still have the injector lines but they are down here with me in York. i an get them up there sometime in the next few weeks if you want. do you need all the lines? was thinking of keeping one to make a pop tester. otherwise i would like $5 a piece for them.

i will have to check on the transfercase shifter

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
Jared
if he wants a set, I can hook ya up with a single for your tester.
I have an assorted box, and dont know what they fit, some are pickup and some are van.

subway

Reaction score
cool i honestly dont care what it is i just want the end that threads on the injector.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vacuum Pump

I need one really bad and the parts houses here are unsure if they have one or can get one. Do you still have one with theserpentine belt? Let me know ASAP.

Jim, in Paris, Texas

subway

Reaction score
I need one really bad and the parts houses here are unsure if they have one or can get one. Do you still have one with theserpentine belt? Let me know ASAP.

Jim, in Paris, Texas

no, i am sorry i am using the one i have, you can try doublesdiesel or towcat, they usually have some extra parts floating around.

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
What have ya got from the dash left? Im in need of the Vents, and guage surround bezel. (the bezel the WTS light dummy light center mounts onto.)
Im somewhat local, Binghamton NY. I need a Bezel BADLY. Its a rather delicate piece too. Hows bout that T-case shifter assy? What rear does it have (gearing, posi, open?) n how much? Thanks!

subway

Reaction score
got these for interior parts
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24302

we have the black surround but it is not perfect. a couple of the clips are broken but looks fine on the outside. $10 if you want it.

vents and t-case shifter are gone. i will double check the numbers on the rear but i think it is a 4.11 posi.

camo85

smoke em out
Reaction score
What have ya got from the dash left? Im in need of the Vents, and guage surround bezel. (the bezel the WTS light dummy light center mounts onto.)
Im somewhat local, Binghamton NY. I need a Bezel BADLY. Its a rather delicate piece too. Hows bout that T-case shifter assy? What rear does it have (gearing, posi, open?) n how much? Thanks!

The rear is a Sterling 4.10 limited slip full floating axle. The numbers I can read off the tag are as follows:
S132C
4L10 10 2 3F 15

$300