Paint Codes

Andylad13

DieselBoy
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone is looking for paint codes, or if there is another page for it (didnt bother searching the site) but I stumbled onto this page if you guys dont know what the name of the color on the door tag is. Its for mustangs, but ill look for the truck ones. It had my truck colors so i posted it anyway.

Click Here.

Or Here.

Last edited:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone is looking for paint codes, or if there is another page for it (didnt bother searching the site) but I stumbled onto this page if you guys dont know what the name of the color on the door tag is. Its for mustangs, but ill look for the truck ones. It had my truck colors so i posted it anyway.

Click Here.

Or Here.

Here's another good place. I use them when ordering touchup paint. They have the paint code and common name.

http://www.paintscratch.com/

Tom

Andylad13

DieselBoy
Reaction score
Sorry for being repetitive, but here's a good one also. They have the aerosol sprays, and ready to spray quarts and pints.

$20.00 for a spray can (for my color 7N)
$75.00 for a ready to spray quart (for my 1G color)

discbrks

Reaction score
Those places don't have touch up paint in the color I need. My truck is some kind of fleet color... like "school bus yellow"... maybe mine is called "forestry service green". Anyway, I had to get the guys a work to custom mix some paint when they painted my tailgate.

DragRag

Reaction score
The paint store here in Hollister has PPG single stage, and can load it in spray cans for you. They only charge 10.95 per can when you buy a pint of paint from them. I got a quart of the Emerald green and the spray can loaded for $55 after sales tax. They told me a pint will door four cans, I can do alot of painting with four cans! If you want me to get there business info let me know and I will post it. They will keep putting it in cans for me until I run out of the pint $10.95 each time. There prices are pretty good I think.

discbrks

Reaction score
My paint code is W7406. I see the same color on the F650's and even some GMC fleet trucks.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Limco single stage Acrylic Enamel, or Urethane, either one lays as nice as the PPG .. *** its waaaaaaaaaay less money.. touch up is my yob.

Probably have 2 gallons worth of Limco floating around in a crate in the back of the 3/4 ton, half a pint at a time.