One of those people

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You nailed him, alright. There's nothing funny in your PM, because I think you were right about what you're saying. Its rare, but I have encountered that type of character before on other forums. The come in with a problem or asking for advice, then almost instantly knock down anything suggested or offered - sometimes with a "I can do better then that anyway" thrown in. It happens.....

I agree with others; we don't need his type around here.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
You nailed him, alright. There's nothing funny in your PM, because I think you were right about what you're saying. Its rare, but I have encountered that type of character before on other forums. The come in with a problem or asking for advice, then almost instantly knock down anything suggested or offered - sometimes with a "I can do better then that anyway" thrown in. It happens.....

I agree with others; we don't need his type around here.

Thanks

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
h20drx: i think you were right about him leaving and going to the prius forum.

He still has not responded to the PM I sent him.

If and when he responds i will send it to those that i have allready sent my PM to, along with any others that want it. I am curious to see what he will come up with to say back. unless of course he just is scared and knows that he is a total ********.:slyLOL