• Traction Bars

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Ladder Bars

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely traded up. You are gonna miss the cab room..

2wd? looks a little low

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
:cry: Well Ole blue is gone. I took all my stuff off of it and traded it in. I finely had it with all the problems it has. Here is my last 3 days for one T-case is f-ed no more 4wd. Steering box is toast! and a wheel bearing looked up.:mad: For the last year I have had to fix big things about ones month;Pissed And i'm done!!!!!! The bumper is going on my dads truck and the stack and other are going in my new tow rig!!!!:sly

Welcome to the dark side ;Really
You must be registered for see images attach

1994 dodge 2500 with a 12v i'm in love!!!!!!

:puke: come on man

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
Man you did some serious work to that thing only to trade it in. But I know too well where you're coming from. After a while, enough is enough. Cummins are pretty sweet though, those old 12 valves are a good running machine. I don't fault ya one bit for jumping ship. 2wd Cummins = Reliability! Sometimes I enjoy just getting in my truck and it getting me where I need to go without any after thought. Enjoy your Cummins, and thanks for the great build thread.

Brian

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For my graduation, my dad gave me his retired dodge (99 2500 2wd) and It has made life easier. Driving this for the first week, I was spoiled. Even with 300,000 miles, the dodge still is in prestine shape and has tons of power. I fought with him for many nights about which truck to drive, but he wanted the safest form of transportation for me. I dont feel as though I have jumped ships though, I still have the Ford!!! Someday it'll be on the road again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7