towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check out this CL ad....

VW Jetta 1997 1.9TD TURBO DIESEL AAZ RARE HARD TO FIND! - $1900

Date: 2009-11-24, 9:14AM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1997 VW Jetta Diesel 1.9TD (AAZ not TDI)
Asking price is $1900
The car is complete and has a 5 SPEED MANUAL transmission. Interior is clean and in good condition.
Car has NEW INJECTION PUMP FROM GERMANY just installed and new timing belt!
Engine runs nicely!

VIDEO OF ENGINE: http://bit.ly/6OE7tO

Perfect for your engine swap into Vanagon, Suzuki, Rabbit, VW Pickup, Golf & Jetta A2 etc etc etc. No electronics to deal with!
Also unlike an ENGINE ONLY this has the high geared original transmission included, which gives better MPG and lower RPMs!
Such transmissions alone are valued highly.

M+S Tires are like new, still have the "hairs" on them that new tires do.

Car is complete and body does not have any dents or dings, no accidents. The car has Canadian paperwork, this is included and bill of sale will be included naturally
Perfect for engine swap project or Canadian resident who wants to drive the car and bring to Canada.

You must be registered for see images

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1480462167

Zrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im asuming that because its a canadian car its eater expencive or a pain in the but to get it certifyed over thier. Car looks ingreat shape and those are a good little engine. we had swaped a few of those out in engine swaps to other veh... I wanted to put one in my toyota truck. but they are rare and hard to find. Look around your area if you see a few of them around buy it and part it out. easily make your money back on that. Last engine i ordered for one of those was 1500 canadian

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:eek: Holy crap that this is clean!!!!!

Those lil turbo'ed 1.9's run like a ***** ape, especially if ya throw one in a caddy.:sly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828