OBS front lift springs Front backing plates

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 inch lift springs off a 95 f350. brand is unknown. i replaced one bushing and the other are fine. to big to ship. prefer local pickup. i go to the buck for the pulls quite often and always in elkton. could meet somewhere 175 for the springs

also have set of oe backing plates i for got to put back on my 250 when i did the ball joints. these thing are always rotting away and the stealerships want a fortune for them. i know. these are in great shape. 30 plus shipping. thanks

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
not the traveling thats the problem, its the $$$ just spent too much on other goodies, then the rear end went, then just last week the waterpump took a crap.
been sellen some stuff on ebay, but have found other goodies to replace that money with.

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
i hear ya my ipr and hpop are starting to go on me that why im cleaning house. ican do 100 on the springs

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
In know one else takes em , and thinks look better after the first of the month.
we'll go from there.
cant help ya on the IPR and HPOP unless I get Sd one for my own truck.
Nick

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
Anybody.

i can get a set of 4 inch blocks as well, also have one 4inch miter cut stack about 36 inched long. 25 plus shipping,

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 inch lift springs off a 95 f350. brand is unknown. i replaced one bushing and the other are fine. to big to ship. prefer local pickup. i go to the buck for the pulls quite often and always in elkton. could meet somewhere 175 for the springs

also have set of oe backing plates i for got to put back on my 250 when i did the ball joints. these thing are always rotting away and the stealerships want a fortune for them. i know. these are in great shape. 30 plus shipping. thanks
Hi, do you know if the backing plates will fit on an Dana 60 front axle? Thanks, Dan