OBS front lift springs Front backing plates

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 inch lift springs off a 95 f350. brand is unknown. i replaced one bushing and the other are fine. to big to ship. prefer local pickup. i go to the buck for the pulls quite often and always in elkton. could meet somewhere 175 for the springs

also have set of oe backing plates i for got to put back on my 250 when i did the ball joints. these thing are always rotting away and the stealerships want a fortune for them. i know. these are in great shape. 30 plus shipping. thanks

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
not the traveling thats the problem, its the $$$ just spent too much on other goodies, then the rear end went, then just last week the waterpump took a crap.
been sellen some stuff on ebay, but have found other goodies to replace that money with.

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
i hear ya my ipr and hpop are starting to go on me that why im cleaning house. ican do 100 on the springs

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
In know one else takes em , and thinks look better after the first of the month.
we'll go from there.
cant help ya on the IPR and HPOP unless I get Sd one for my own truck.
Nick

hitechredneck

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
Anybody.

i can get a set of 4 inch blocks as well, also have one 4inch miter cut stack about 36 inched long. 25 plus shipping,

dancrowley

danc01
Reaction score
I have a set of 4 inch lift springs off a 95 f350. brand is unknown. i replaced one bushing and the other are fine. to big to ship. prefer local pickup. i go to the buck for the pulls quite often and always in elkton. could meet somewhere 175 for the springs

also have set of oe backing plates i for got to put back on my 250 when i did the ball joints. these thing are always rotting away and the stealerships want a fortune for them. i know. these are in great shape. 30 plus shipping. thanks
Hi, do you know if the backing plates will fit on an Dana 60 front axle? Thanks, Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online