NW get together

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Justin (Punkmechanic) was just telling me about the get together tonight. If I get the new one going in time, I'll load up the family in the "four door family truck" and head up! I'm in Bend, so it's only a few hours away and the family loves road trips. LMK when a date gets set and we'll make sure we don't plan anything else.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Justin (Punkmechanic) was just telling me about the get together tonight. If I get the new one going in time, I'll load up the family in the "four door family truck" and head up! I'm in Bend, so it's only a few hours away and the family loves road trips. LMK when a date gets set and we'll make sure we don't plan anything else.

Will do man ;Sweet. Give me a week and I'll figure something out, this first real week of school is kinda hectic LOL so I'm really not wanting to plan anything right now :D

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will do man ;Sweet. Give me a week and I'll figure something out, this first real week of school is kinda hectic LOL so I'm really not wanting to plan anything right now :D

I remember the first week of school, especially when school was free. I rarely say I am jealous, but sop that stuff up with a biscuit while you still can Justin.

Repeat after me: I am the most fortunate 17 year old on this forum.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I remember the first week of school, especially when school was free. I rarely say I am jealous, but sop that stuff up with a biscuit while you still can Justin.

Repeat after me: I am the most fortunate 17 year old on this forum.

:D Dont quite see your reasoning, but "I am the most fortunate 17 year old on this forum" :D

HS is pretty damn fun though I wont even lie :D ;Sweet

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Any updates on a NW gathering of OB members?:dunno Looks like it's past October now.LOL I'm thinking maybe sometime just after the holidays. I'll have to cross the pass to get over to the "valley", but that's why I have a 4x4.;Sweet I have 4 faces to put to the names, but would like to meet more.;Sweet

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Anymore news on a NW gathering?:dunno I'm hoping to have the minor issues worked out with the truck today, and then it'll be road trip ready again.:D I'd like to meet more of the guys on here, so lets try to plan a date and location for this.;Sweet

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Williams... I think there is an echo... No response for ya, sorry. Would be nice to do a little get together.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
Hey Williams... I think there is an echo... No response for ya, sorry. Would be nice to do a little get together.

I know... Maybe I'll catch up with you sometime... I have an aunt, uncle, and cousins that live in Gaston. I was just up there not too long ago (accually, it was the same trip I caught up with Typ4, punkmechanic, and Ottoparts) and didn't even realize that you were right there. There's a lot of us "popping up" here in Oregon.;Sweet

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
I good to go for most weekends. Sunday the 15th is the NWDRA's swap meet. That is the only day that I know of that I'm not available.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
I good to go for most weekends. Sunday the 15th is the NWDRA's swap meet. That is the only day that I know of that I'm not available.

My birthday is the 16th, so I'll be here around that time. I'm thinking sometime around the end of the month so that we have plenty of time to get guys together for this.

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well u all have a good time... I found out that new policy at work "NO overtime", but yet were 2 guys short on the end of the week shift so we(the front of week shift) need to cover it.. cough cough OVERTIME cough cough. I will be busy again for next 2 months... if you all wait few months... Great... if not... its all good.

fastass350

SStock8569
Reaction score
Maybe some of us should start planning something for a few months down the road. Sometime in April I hope to load up and head to Madras for the better part of a week and weekend, to Lake Billy Chinook. Maybe we could get something planned if anyone wanted to come down and a bunch of us could meet up, hang around a campfire, and drink some beers.

Chris

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe some of us should start planning something for a few months down the road. Sometime in April I hope to load up and head to Madras for the better part of a week and weekend, to Lake Billy Chinook. Maybe we could get something planned if anyone wanted to come down and a bunch of us could meet up, hang around a campfire, and drink some beers.

Chris
April/ june would be great for eastern Oregon. My son and I go out to Deschutes river Maupin area, and camp for a few days. No fires though. Fishing is good, but no camp fires is bummer. Lake Billy Chinook would be nice. Heard good things about that. I like the idea.

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
April/ june would be great for eastern Oregon. My son and I go out to Deschutes river Maupin area, and camp for a few days. No fires though. Fishing is good, but no camp fires is bummer. Lake Billy Chinook would be nice. Heard good things about that. I like the idea.

Lake Billy Chinook is a great place. It's about 45 miles or so north of me. We try to going fishing there every year. I'll load up the camper and come up for a few days. Drink a few beers, BS, and have some fun.

ddec4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all I'm over here in SW Idaho(Nampa). Summer coming up and my family loves camping trips. Also heading to the bay area (Valejo) this summer for a week. Takin the motor home gasser though not the pickup. Would like to meet some of my Western Oil Burnin Brothers! Anything goin on or anyone thinkin about something here in the Eastern Oregon/SW Idaho area. Lots of good 4x4 areas here ie Owyhee's and tons of lakes to fish in. Let me know I am game to get a weekend somethin goin on it this neck of the woods. Thanks Matt