Need injectors on 93 7.3 turbo idi

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I got a set of 8 rebuilt injectors from Pensacola diesel before I had ever heard anything about them, and my 6.9 runs like a top. It idles smooth and has great power, so that's what I would recommend. I paid about $150 for a set of 8 and could not be happier with them.

You are one of the luckier customers of the florida shop. you are not the norm. I bet if you removed those injecters and installed a new matched set of Delphi Bb codes you would say wow.. what the heck did this new engine come from. But if your happy and feel what you have works fine. there is no need to change. Sometimes we read about a customer of florida named shp that has a good to great experiance. I actually have one of their injection pumps and find no issues with it. But I know way too many other members that have nothing but issues with the pumps they got from them. One member had to go thru 3 or 4 pumps till he got a good one. Thats bad business right there and no excuse for it either...

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like the optional factory '93-94 stanadyne g code injectors.my heavy 8k lb dually box truck can "theoretically" hit 80 mph+ that most would call "rapidly". if that helps any lol.they may burn the fuel more completely and result in less exhaust smoke so many call them "emission based" but in my first hand experience,it's nothing i consider a bad thing.:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
i like the optional factory '93-94 stanadyne g code injectors.my heavy 8k lb dually box truck can "theoretically" hit 80 mph+ that most would call "rapidly". if that helps any lol.they may burn the fuel more completely and result in less exhaust smoke so many call them "emission based" but in my first hand experience,it's nothing i consider a bad thing.:D
Well I'm happy you have some good experience with the G codes. I felt they were the only injecter for my turbo engine I made up but.. Well lets say I had an awakening when I installed a set of new BB codes. The difference was nite and day and the G codes had about 2 or 3 thousand miles on them. They were not worn out. I had just installed that set replacing another G code set that I felt was not up to par. The Bb codes rock... At least for my set up they sure do. I have since re shimmed them after 5 thousand miles and now ready to reshim them again but this time I may try 2100 lbs instead of the 1850 lbs. If I do it I will test what I have before. And then report what the higher pop pressure test results are. No need to jump in and not test before and after...

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah im still scratching my head on how drastically our experiences diff with them Gary.:dunno
im running timing @ 7 BTDC/2k rpm pulse.these are what the '93/94 turbo engines w/ the factory ats turbo's rolled out the ford plant with.to my knowledge there were no known issues with them back in the day or anything either.:dunno

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
One member had to go thru 3 or 4 pumps till he got a good one. Thats bad business right there and no excuse for it either...

Actually, that's really GOOD business. Business is about keeping customers happy. I'm not saying anything one way or another about their ability to rebuild anything, but if they replace the parts you buy from them no questions asked, then they're good businessmen. Mechanical ability, on the other hand, can be debated.

Diesel Boy

Reaction score
Well I'm happy you have some good experience with the G codes. I felt they were the only injecter for my turbo engine I made up but.. Well lets say I had an awakening when I installed a set of new BB codes. The difference was nite and day and the G codes had about 2 or 3 thousand miles on them. They were not worn out. I had just installed that set replacing another G code set that I felt was not up to par. The Bb codes rock... At least for my set up they sure do. I have since re shimmed them after 5 thousand miles and now ready to reshim them again but this time I may try 2100 lbs instead of the 1850 lbs. If I do it I will test what I have before. And then report what the higher pop pressure test results are. No need to jump in and not test before and after...

How much are you selling bb code injectors for plus shipping to manitoba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk