My WMO Setup, Pics

spg

Big Red
Reaction score
I would suggest using an actual fuel filter for your final filter. Such as the Permacool fuel filter/water seperator.The base also is a standard size so that you can use many of the bigger fuel filters that are used on Semi type applications. I have the number for the best Baldwin filter if anyone is interested.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I would suggest using an actual fuel filter for your final filter. Such as the Permacool fuel filter/water seperator.The base also is a standard size so that you can use many of the bigger fuel filters that are used on Semi type applications. I have the number for the best Baldwin filter if anyone is interested.

Do tell?;Really

AzTraveller

Reaction score
Definitely interested in source and costs. Thanks ;Sweet

spg

Big Red
Reaction score
Baldwin fuel filter

The Baldwin fuel filter number is BF7587. 1"-14 thread 2.75" dia 10" long.

spg

Big Red
Reaction score
Tha Baldwin BF7587 is a fuel filter only no seperator. It fits on the Permacool base that the original filter is both a filter and seperator.

spg

Big Red
Reaction score
I believe that filters with water seperators are designed to seperate water only not antifreeze. My suggestion would be to call Baldwin's tech line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726