my truck - into

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
94 7.3 IDI, factory turbo, 5spd, 4x4, goose neck, captains chairs front and rear, 273k miles... love this truck so far, bought it primarily to pull my toy, goose neck trailer itself weighs 2940lbs, v8 powered yota toy weighs about 4k lbs and you can hardly tell they are back there..will get some more pics up soon: to do list is 3" down pipe, 3 or 4" exhaust, some sort of cold air set up, can't hear the turbo at all so want to do a few mods to get a little turbo sound, also gonna add some gauges real soon..

Attachments

• IMG00074-20110413-1810.jpg
    IMG00074-20110413-1810.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 55

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks everybody!!
phazertwo - the yota is mud only, 350 v8, 4spd manual, 38s, IH Scout 2 dana 44 front / rear, disc brakes front/ rear..
Alex- this is FL man we barely got hills, so its flat land pullin..
biggin - i do hope to make the run out there for the rally, would only be able to make it for a dew hours on sunday though but me and the fam do hope to make it..

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL truck. That thing has obviously been garaged a lot. My Dad has a red 97 PSD and is still gorgeous. Mines only 3 years older but sure doesn't look as good. You've got everything I want in a truck. When I got mine it was everything I wanted, except a factory turbo.

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks, the clear coat is hard to see but it's starting to peel pretty bad on the passenger side.. trying to save for a good paint job.. want this thing super clean when done..picking up some 6" springs soon too..

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2 on a cold air intake and bigger exhaust. I'm half way there, cold air induction helped turbo sound out alot, but i'd imagine when I get the exhaust complete it should sound like its supposed to............

slutz4

Reaction score
this is my first post, anyways... Nice truck. My grandma lives in Winter Haven. Seems like a nice area.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I get the feelin I've seen that Yotee.....you on Chuck's Trucks? Nice clean lookin truck for sure...Hopefully we'll see ya at Billy's even if it is only for a few hours.

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lost track of this post!!
flareside yeah i been on chucks for years now on trucksgonewild.., sorry i missed the florida IDI potluck, have some home projects going that could not be put off..