My friend's 1974 1310 Turbo IDI build!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simply fantastic effort and it looks amazing, I'm hoping to see a nice deck on there soon too!

Great job and thanks for keeping us posted!

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That may have taken a lot of work, time, and probably money, but it's a vehicle you can be sure is one of a kind. Not a cookie cutter stamped plastic/paper thin steel truck off of any car lot but one you put yourself into. That is so AWESOME!

The detail work is incredible as well. Just amazing.

Thank You Very Much

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Brandon!

Another vote for that rig making the rally and every rally from now on............. LOL

Heath

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Don't Know If I'm Gonna Make It. I Don't Know How Many 12 Hour Drives I Can Handle In One Summer!
Did you go to the rally this summer? Regardless, you got a year ahead of you to prepare for the next one, and it will be closer to you too, like next state over close.

IdahoHillbilly

Reaction score
Just read through the entire build! Very nice. This thing is like *** on wheels :)

Get the boost issue figured for a little extra power out of it, dress up that flatbed with some nice stained maple or something and wow!!

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^ She sure is!

One thing tho, I don't recall if you ever mentioned having a front wall on the bed, but with all the work it took to make the cab look so nice personally I'd make darn sure there is a nice and solid wall between the cab and whatever rides on the bed. God forbid you actually hit something with that truck, last think you need is the load smashing into the back of your cab. Both my trucks have the top rail of the bed beefed up as a safeguard against this situation, even tho I have 2200lbs eye bolts on the floor to secure stuff to and get all OCD about tying stuff down.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
;Sweet Looks great. Gives me a little motivation to get moving faster on my project.

BrandonBerkosky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I will make a headache rack as soon as I get a chance. I may install the wood in the bed later. I've been trying to chase driveability issues. I think my filter is clogging up. I drain a half cup of brown rusty water out of the filter every morning. It has left me on the side of the road 3 times. Crack four injecters till it starts and ur good to go until next time. And its gutless. Pushes maybe 8lbs of boost. My n/a rollback would walk all over this truck. Any thoughts? I know u will be all over this one lcam.

rembrant88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes my eyes water man, it's beautiful. My brother the IH fanatic says it's awesome. Good job.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online