My Alcoas

Brian VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume these are Alcoa aluminum wheels? Would they be factory or after-market?

I had some slow air leaks that I didn't want to deal with through the winter so I paid a shop $100 to seal them up and replace the valve stems.
The rear center caps didn't want to come off. They're off now but in the dumpster. I'm trying to decide if I want to replace them or not. The hubs look kinda cool exposed. But I may still replace the caps if not too spendy since I still have them on the front.

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 15

WrenchWhore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how your truck looks with the caps but last time I checked for push through caps for just the rear were $40 a piece on amazon which seemed a little steep.

WrenchWhore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I take that back they were about $55 total for 2. I'd spiff those bad boys up! Maybe spray those hub knobs with some red paint (I used Krylon banner red gloss) I feel like a nice set of wheels and tires make any truck look better. I did my D60 and I think it turned out ok.

You must be registered for see images attach

Black dawg

Reaction score
I take that back they were about $55 total for 2. I'd spiff those bad boys up! Maybe spray those hub knobs with some red paint (I used Krylon banner red gloss) I feel like a nice set of wheels and tires make any truck look better. I did my D60 and I think it turned out ok.

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks good

Had a customer who would always get steel wheels powder coated white or silver, and then the original lug nuts zinc? plated. looked really good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online

No members online now.