Moose Product news

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings all. We have weathered the bulk of winter here in moose land, and thanks in part to a few of you who made purchases over what is traditionally the worst month of the year, we have survived. It's hard running a start up! Anyway, as I had indicated a while ago, April 1st we will be forced to increase prices slightly. Pump rebuild averages have gone up due to WMO usage and ruined head and rotor assemblies. Also Stanadyne traditionally bumps their prices to keep up with inflation. I'm still working the numbers, but this is a heads up that if your thinking about a Moose pump for your truck this summer, it would be better to buy this month than later, if you want to save some money.

Also, as some of you may have heard, we have just completed our first "Omni Moose" P pump for DT-466 use. At 175cc/1000 this pump is putting out nearly twice what it is supposed to, and 75% more than a Bull Moose pump. Too bad it's only for 6 cylinder engines. We do not currently have an exchange program for these, but eventually we may.

As a reminder, when you purchase an exchange pump, please return your core promptly. It's been disappointing that we have had a few customers who we have to badger to get a pump back.

On the turbo front, I have gotten a few calls about the Moose Blower program. We are indeed working on it. I have a spare 6.9 that I am using for kit prototyping. I have Hypermax and ATS kits to work with. I'd like a Banks kit. If anybody has a Banks kit with a bad turbo, give me a call. I want to have Moose Blowers for each of the popular kits we all own.

We are planning to come to the rally this year. Our stay will be shorter than in previous years. But I do need to get my reservations in and what not. We will also have a booth at the spring Carlisle show. Hope to see you all at these events.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to hear news from Moose labs. Wish I had extra Banks plumbing to send you, but all of mine are currently in use.LOL Really like to see what's coming next from the air side of things.

I too will send a p-pump your way when the DT466 project gets some traction........ it's way down on the list.......... too much other "stuff" is going on and needs attention first. It's previously mod'ed by Hypermax and is supposed to put out 1100 or so cc's. Should be a beast! Plus, the turbo's that are coupled with it will need a look see as well.

Hang in there buddy. Can't wait to see you all this summer.

Heath

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got some spare banks pieces. Shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the turbo front, I have gotten a few calls about the Moose Blower program.
With all due respect, just a thought...when I hear "Blower", I immediately think "supercharger". I don't know if it's the same with others, but I wonder if there might be some logic in using a different name?

In any event, great to hear that things are going well...best of luck with this endeavor ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warden, I appreciate the feedback. I considered this, but thought all the more reason that it might catch someone's eye. Besides, the graphic of our Moose pursing his lips and blowing at a turbine wheel should help asuade any doubts.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I considered this, but thought all the more reason that it might catch someone's eye. Besides, the graphic of our Moose pursing his lips and blowing at a turbine wheel should help asuade any doubts.
Fair enough ;Sweet I hadn't seen the graphic yet...in context, that makes sense :thumbsup:

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all due respect, just a thought...when I hear "Blower", I immediately think "supercharger".

Yeah same here. I either think supercharger or this one girl i use to know.

But if you got a graphic setup that clears it up i say go for it.

/I should get back in touch with her...

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With all due respect, just a thought...when I hear "Blower", I immediately think "supercharger". I don't know if it's the same with others, but I wonder if there might be some logic in using a different name?

In any event, great to hear that things are going well...best of luck with this endeavor ;Sweet

Moose Charger. Just throwing that out there.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warden, I appreciate the feedback. I considered this, but thought all the more reason that it might catch someone's eye. Besides, the graphic of our Moose pursing his lips and blowing at a turbine wheel should help asuade any doubts.

Hmm...Moose hurricane? Can see an angry MOOSE blowing like a ****

Moose Tornado?

Moose Huffer or ..Moose puffer....kinda like the big bad wolf who huffs and Puff's n blows their house down...LOL

Moose Blaster!

Moose Zephyr...reminds me of a Ford Car.. LOL

Moose Draft...sounds like a beer to me

Moose Hale

Moose Squeeze

Moose FORCE

just some ideas ....moose huffer!

I dunno....

MOOSE BOOST/ER is my favorite...

JM2CW

Al

Last edited:

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
good to hear updates! hopefully ill get to make it down to carlisle this year and ill pop in to say hello. im working on maybe starting a idi sled puller build so some moose products may be looked into once work gets better

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I like the suggestions.. Now for a anme designed for the competition... Maybe BLOWHARD.......:eek::angel::hail:rotflmao

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online