Moms Crew Cab too DANGEROUS to Drive. Help!

bigoilburner20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
\hahah yeah walmart is cheapest for me 45 dollars next best place if 80 bucks but a well trusted name r and m tires been around for like 50 years or something lol

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Haha, its funny how every one of my friends my age won't drink whiskey, all they drink is beer. Me personally, I love whiskey and hate beer. I don't drink often enough to shy away from spending $100+ on a good bottle because its gonna last me a while. I'll drink any whiskey, but Scotch and Irish imported brands are my favorite.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Tastey looking trio there Calvin... Kinda reminds me of the Del Rio Triplets from year back... Betcha not many know who they were.....:sly Sounds to me like some guys are planning a road trip to Calvins... Maybe a BBQ is warranted to meet and greet these mid western members....:thumbsup::angel:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the F+++, no love for the guy down in Hollister? That's OK, I didn't want any. :backoff;Really
hell....
all you do is bring beer in aluminum cans.:rolleyes::puke::puke:
come on by one evening where you can spend an hour or two or three and we'll break out the hard stuff:D;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

papastruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny you should mention that.....
wreckles just showed up with this trio:D;Sweet
A Dickel drinker! There's hope for this world yet!

Getting a little lost with the thread noise - was Sean ever able to test any of the floated hypotheses?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Dickel drinker! There's hope for this world yet!

Getting a little lost with the thread noise - was Sean ever able to test any of the floated hypotheses?
He did find a tire that was seperating and swapped out the entire set. problem went away.;Sweet
he also has some major issues with bent rims.

The Dickel's is some smooth sipping stuff;Sweet
I was sipping out of a shot glass at room temps with no chaser needed:thumbsup:

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a bent rim on my truck a few months ago. For the longest time even with the new tires, my truck would never quite ride smooth at high speed and it bugged the heck out of me. I lifted each wheel off the ground and rolled the front tires by hand. One of the tires had an ever so slight bend to it. At the next rotation, I brought in a spare rim and they swapped it out for me free of charge. Must have been quite a smack to bend a steel rim on an F250 though. That thing is heavy compared to the rims on my F150LOL

Thats crap if they are selling 5 year old tires for that much though! I didn't pay that much for my brand new toyos and they ordered them in 2 days for me. They likely aren't the cheapest in town but so far its been a case of getting what I pay for. I've since arranged for my mom's rav4 and my dad's GMC to have tires put on by them and we've been happy with everything so far.

Although I always stick around when they are working on any vehicle I bring in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US