Midwestern IDI Rally

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Rob, you need to join the new club. ;Sweet See sig. I'm going to Nicks this weekend for a good going over and installing 4" exhaust. ;Sweet The IDI got a new starter last week along with a new batt. I took it for a little ride and blew out all of the soot. Right now it will still out run the PSD. I miss those 4.10's already :cry:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
russ i am not really a former owner. i decided to keep old grey for a winter beater. but i guess we are IDI rally outcasts.

wendy lc and i are going camping in Lisbon this weekend so maybe we'll shoot over your way on Saturday. gotta replace the waterpump on the '99 tomorrow night first otherwise we'll be in the GMC.

rallies are not even on my mind lately but i'm kind of getting excited about the IN rally. can't wait to kick back with campin buds.

Last edited:

82fordtruck

Reaction score
Anyone coming from my way? I've still got parts, and am getting ready to give them away free just to get them out of my way....

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Trav. what's the fuel prices like in IN right now? Trying to deciede if I should mix fuel here or there. And IN is a hour behind DSTime correct? 2:00 in PA, 1:00 in Indiana right?

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
GRuss said:
Trav. what's the fuel prices like in IN right now? Trying to deciede if I should mix fuel here or there. And IN is a hour behind DSTime correct? 2:00 in PA, 1:00 in Indiana right?

I think Indiana is now on the same time scheme as us (Ohio anyway) since they finally tried to implement a statewide standard time. That is according to my wife's sister who lives in Indiana. They did tell us that there were a few hold out areas though! cookoo

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
We are doing the daylight savings time thing now -cuss :rolleyes: :backoff :draw -cuss why I'll never understand So anyhoo we are on the same time as you are now - we don't have any hold outs in the state that I'm aware of other than there is a ton of us pitching a royal fit because trust me the sun doesn't go down here until AFTER 9pm.... Again :rolleyes:

Diesel is going for 2.96~3.05 a gallon depending on where you get it... I'll be mixing and have been mixing... So my tail pipe will smell like fries...

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, as much as I hated to, I had to cancel. Travis, maybe sometime if you come to Lake Erie, we can meet up there. With my MBA stuff finishing and just getting accepted to a PhD program, wife having back problems/treatment and such, it just isn't a good time. Will have to plan better next time, but it is hard to plan around medical stuff!

At any rate, I hope you all have a great time and if time were to permit, I would just drive over and spend a day, just to meet everyone, but that would be 10-12 hours driving.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
sle2115 said:
Well, as much as I hated to, I had to cancel. Travis, maybe sometime if you come to Lake Erie, we can meet up there. With my MBA stuff finishing and just getting accepted to a PhD program, wife having back problems/treatment and such, it just isn't a good time. Will have to plan better next time, but it is hard to plan around medical stuff!

At any rate, I hope you all have a great time and if time were to permit, I would just drive over and spend a day, just to meet everyone, but that would be 10-12 hours driving.

just drive faster!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
82fordtruck said:
just drive faster!

Yeah, that is my normal fix as well, but this Phd tuition has me a little broke! :) Can't afford the speeding ticket, I wonder if I could count working in prison as jail time? :mad:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
82fordtruck said:
You mean like being your own prison guard. Hmm... the honor system among inmates.

Well, I am not a guard (have much of the training though), I am an "Advanced Job Training Coordinator" (their title not mine). I run the college program where I work, but spend about 30 hours there a week! I know they let a friend of a friend out for work duty and such, thought maybe I could go in for "jail" duty and work my fine off that way. Then, I could cut the drive down to about 6 hours if the ole riceburner would hold out that long! ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
That's cool - I understand man... Somethings just take priority. Still sorry to see you miss it but there's always next time around.