Midwestern after the holidays get-together

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok I figure that I will have the table set with food around 5pm - We will be there sooner naturally.

I will be there around 1pm or so.

KCW - cool I hope you can make it up - if nothing else bring the ole truck up and we'll all have a listen to her.

Weather report for the weekend is supposed to be in the mid 30's so bad weather should be held off for our little event.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
ok folks we have about 25+ people scheduled for arrival (this includes the kiddies) so it's looking pretty good.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
PARRRRTEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!

Reservations made last Fri. nite! Their will be 6 in my group plus my tractor pullin' buddy with his kids and friend. For four more. We'll bring some deserts? of some sort and can figure on maybe plates(fine china) "Foam" of course, and silver(plastic), and napkins!... Unless any of this is already covered! Let me know if anything else is needed and I'll see waht we can do. Since I am by far the closest to the destination.... We will be there on sat. afternoon sometime by 4-5 probably. My wife and I have a training class at the VFD from 8-2 or 3pm... Then load up and head out. See ya all there!

Hoss and the herd...... ;Sweet

kcw12

CrazedCountryRebel
Reaction score
I'm gonna be there. Can't stay the night or nothing like that, but i can make it up talk with you fellers and all that good stuff for a while. I've gotta go to louisville KY Saturday morning to take in some junk then ill be headed toward the hotel, with flames coming out the pipe if you know what i mean.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Travis, The 5 of us will be there. Do you have any list of what food people are bringing? That way we can decide what to bring.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey guys, once again, I am going to have to cancel because of my maritial status (read: Divorce). I thought it would all be settled by now, but that is not the case. I have already filled Travis in on the details, he is more than welcome to share when you all meet. I don't feel comfortable posting details here (the walls have eyes you know!) but Travis knows about it. He can fill you in this weekend or pm me if you want more info. Suffice it to say, I think we are REAL close to closing this chapter of my life and me starting on my new book! :) I am excited and I WILL get to a rally or something and meet some or all of you guys. Many of you are like my second family anyway, but putting a face with the name is very important to me as well.

Take care, enjoy the weekend and have a cold one for me, preferably pool side!!! :)

See ya all soon, I promise!
Scott

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I understand Scott and I'll pass along the information - you will be there in spirit - I'm sure we will take lots of pictures and such to make you feel like you were there.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
you will be there in spirit

You bet I will! Unless something happens, like another continuance on my wife's behalf, this will all be over in March, maybe sooner! Then just try to keep me away!!! :)

Kind of sucks that I have had to put my life on hold since July 07, but getting my daughter is worth it. I have many good things going on in my life as well! ;Sweet